chapter 1: promise ...

Start from the beginning

Pete - I will be back soon my love ...I love you ..

King ae - love you so much my King ...

Pete giggled and kissed his cheeks ...he parted and ran to his room ...

Somewhere in the past...

Type pov :

My mom is fighting with my dad ...me and my brother hugged each other tight....he is just 3 ...suddenly mom held my hand and dragged me away from my brother ...

Type - mom....brother and dad..

Brother - P~~....mom~~

Brother called us crying ...dad held him in his arms ...I looked at mom ...

Type - mom ~~

Mom - brother will stay with dad ... don't worry you can meet him again ....

She said and dragged me to her friend's home...uncle Tom ...there I met ...Tharn... uncle's son ..ofcourse I know him ...we both are of same age ...we are 10 but iam older than him ...he came to me and hugged me tight .....

Tharn - I missed you so much type...

Type - yeah .. I missed you too ..

He dragged me to his mom ...his mother is pregnant...he made me touch her stomach...

Tharn - see ...my brother ...

I smiled happily ...we both went to his room and started playing while mom ,uncle and aunt are talking seriously ....

From that day, me and mom started living with tharn's family. Whenever I ask her about brother ...she will divert me from the question...I miss my brother a lot ...but living with tharn is fine too ...uncle and aunt love me so much...mom loves tharn so much ...

It's been six months already ...

Me and tharn are fighting with our pillows ...we both fell on bed catching our breath..

Tharn - ty~~ you are my best friend naa...

I smiled and kissed his cheek ...

Tharn - heyy~~ why did you kissed me ?

Type - because best friends can kiss...

Tharn - huh ?...hell no !!...

He said and wiped his cheek ..

Type - Ofcourse we can tharn ...but only cheek kiss na...

Tharn nodded in confusion ...I chuckled and pinched his cheeks ..

Tharn - oww..oww...ty~~stop ..

Type - why are you so cute ?...

Tharn - hmm...don't know ...but I bet my brother will be the cutest ...