The Lost Shooting Star

Greetings, dear readers!

Once again, KaleidoMirror feels excited and grateful for all the support received. If you've decided to give this reading a chance, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. This time around, I had a lot of fun with the outcome and left some 'spoilers' scattered throughout the pages, so I hope you can spot them.

In other news, I'm thrilled to share my experience watching 'Hazbin Hotel'. In fact, I've written a short chapter about it, and I must say I'm surprised by what I've achieved, considering it all started as a simple concept. Additionally, I'm in the midst of updating "Our Promise Broke Under the Snow", so stay tuned. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it. I've also completed the next chapter of "A Sword in Tales of Demons & Gods". Although all the previous writings were lost, I have an idea of how I wrote them a couple of years ago, so it won't be too difficult to recreate them.

With that said, without further ado, I present to you the second chapter of "The Shadow of Vulcan".

I hope you enjoy this new installment, written with sincerity and a deep appreciation for the masterpieces that are Sailor Moon and Fate/Stay Night.

Are you ready? Let the adventure begin!

The hangar within the vicinity of the Emiya mansion was illuminated by the soft light of the sunset filtering through the high windows, painting the spacious area with golden and orange hues that reflected off the metal of the solitary aircraft, speaking volumes of having seen better days.

Among its walls, itineraries, travel maps to various parts of the world, along with extensive collections of constellation charts and celestial bodies adorned the celestial vault culminating with a replica of the planets and stars of the solar system, creating as a whole a strange yet pleasantly harmonious combination in the environment.

For the past couple of hours, Shirou and Minako, both dressed in thick winter-colored clothes, had been rummaging through the large number of boxes on the shelves, carefully moving dusty books and examining any document that mentioned details or clues about the ancient Wang Guāngmíng Priestly Clan.

As they lifted a heavy box, Minako showed a tired expression before placing it next to the others she had reviewed. Taking a brief break, she filled with a sense of fulfillment for the accomplishment of a job well done.

"Can you believe how many things your grandfather has accumulated?" Minako commented with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, looking between her hands at a small, ancient-looking case. She decided to clean off the thin layer of dust covering it. "This place definitely has a rather unique atmosphere, don't you think, Shi-chan?"

Shirou nodded, observing the case with curiosity before responding, "I'm amazed by the number of memories this place holds. You can bet that each item has its own story!" He deposited another couple of boxes onto the floor with a tired sigh. "But I'm glad you're here to explore it with me."

Minako chuckled softly, carefully storing the case before looking at Shirou and giving him an affectionate air kiss. "You know, Shi-chan, I love being here with you," she confessed, her eyes shining with sincerity. "Plus, it's like every corner of this place is imbued with so many unknown stories and adventures."

Shirou smiled, "Yes, it's exciting to think about all that we still have left to discover here," he admitted. "Even though it seems like we've checked every nook, there's always something new surprising us."

At that moment, a soft sigh escaped Minako's lips, and Shirou turned to her with curiosity. "What's wrong, Mina?" he asked, concerned about the solemn expression that had fallen over his beloved's face.