Smoking Sorrow, Drinking Pain

EPISODE 2: SMOKING SORROW, DRINKING PAIN

EXT: FRONT YARD OF HOUSE- MORNING- DAY.

CUT TO:

INT.MAIN CHARACTERS- MORNING-DAY-OUTSIDE

THE SCENE CONTINUES WITH A CAMERA CLOSE UP OF ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS PARENTS LOOKING ANGRY AT THE KIDS. WE THEN CONTINUE.

CUT TO:

INT.- POLICE OFFICER, AROUND AGE 28, WHITE, BALD AND TALL.

POLICE OFFICER

Woah there, we got six- or seven! sum kids all out here. Not a very good day to be out here in this heat...

The police officer turns around.

POLICE OFFICER

So, you lot will take care of this? Not my badass kids.

AIYANNA'S MOM

Yes we will, THANK YOU officer...

CUT TO:

INT. AIYANNA'S MOM, AGE 46, NATIVE AMERICAN, OVERWEIGHTED, WITH GRAY HAIRS IN BRAIDS, AND WEARING A BLACK ROBE WITH BLACK SLIDES, GRABS AIYANNA.

AIYANNA'S MOM

(whispering)

Get in the fucking car. You just find new ways to get yourself in trouble.

Aiyanna's mom pulls Aiyanna by the ear to her car.

AIYANNA

OW OW OW- ALRIGHT!

AIYANNA'S MOM

Don't even say a word- don't even, because I'm not the one to play with AIYANNA.

Aiyanna and her mom walk in the car, and they start it up.

CUT TO:

INT.- RIO'S MOM, AGE 32, YOUNG, MIXED, WITH LONG BROWN HAIR, WEARING A BLACK SKIMPY TANK-TOP, AND LIGHT PINK SHORTS AND PINK SLIPPERS, WALKS UP TO RIO.

RIO'S MOM

Alright Rio you know the drill, no phone, no video games, no nothing.

RIO

Mom-

RIO'S MOM

GET IN THE CAR!

RIO

Gezz acting like you aint sneak out when you were my age, that's how you got pregnant.

Rio's Mom turns at Rio with a shocked face.

RIO'S MOM

SO, you disobey me, and you trying call me out for shit I did when I was young? yeah okay...okay! s-so you're getting your shit take till-college!

RIO

Ma-are you serious.

RIO'S MOM