"Thank you, Mabel. You really have been the only one to keep me going these past 17 years. I would've given up if it weren't for you." Aziraphale says, kissing the angel's hair.

"You've been like a father to me, Aziraphale. Of course, I'll always be here." Mabel smiles, pulling away from the hug. "Do you by chance have any pictures of you and Crowley?" Mabel asks, curiously.

"Yes, in fact. I do." Aziraphale says, pulling out his Bible. He opens it up to the book of Job, and pulls out a picture of the two. The picture at the magic show back in 1941.

"Wow, you look very happy." Mabel smiles, holding the picture.

"Well, I was quite nervous in this picture, actually." Aziraphale laughs, remembering how nerve wracking that performance was.

"You can't tell. I hope you get to see him soon, Aziraphale." Mabel smiles, handing the picture back to Aziraphale.

"Thank you, Mabel. I do too." Aziraphale says, yawning. He's exhausted from all of the battles lately, and he needs some rest.

"I'll leave you to get some sleep, goodnight Aziraphale." Mabel smiles, standing up from the cot.

"Goodnight Mabel." Aziraphale smiles, shutting off his light and falling asleep.

In the middle of the night, close to 3:00am, Aziraphale would guess, he feels like his chest is aching. Feels like it's reaching for someone who isn't there. He sits up and feels a sharp tug, but nobody's there. What's going on?

Aziraphale walks out of his cot, seeing a few angels practicing, and a few asleep in their tents. He feels a pull towards the woods and follows it without anyone noticing. At least he thought.

A few steps into the trees, he's tapped on the shoulder and he turns with his weapon pointed at the figure. "Aziraphale it's me!" Mabel says, watching as Aziraphale drops the weapon down to his side.

"Mabel, what are you doing out here?" He asks them, confused.

"I saw you come into the woods, I needed to make sure you were okay." Mabel says innocently, scared that Aziraphale will be mad.

"I'm okay, Mabel." Aziraphale says, sighing. "I just got this feeling..." he explains, sighing and turning around. "You should go back to camp, I don't want you to get in trouble." He says, sad that he's dismissing them like this, but he doesn't want them to get hurt or in trouble.

"Are you going to continue?" Mabel asks, worried for Aziraphale.

"Yes, I am." Aziraphale says, walking forward, expecting Mabel to turn around and go back to camp.

"Then I'm going with you. What if you run into trouble, you'll surely be killed if you're alone." Mabel says, and Aziraphale nods, knowing that they're right.

"Better me than both of us. Please go back, Mabel." Aziraphale says, hoping that they listen.

"Nope, I'm going with you." Mabel says and Aziraphale nods in defeat.

"Fine, but stay behind me." Aziraphale says, feeling that pull again.

"Okay. What was the feeling?" Mabel asks, following as Aziraphale starts walking.

"It's like a pull. It feels like I have to go this way or my chest will make me." Aziraphale says, creeping up on an opening in the woods.

He looks into the opening, shielding Mabel with his body. He hears animals around him, but it's too dark to see. There's an owl nearby that he can hear, and a woodpecker pecking at a tree above them. "Are you sure this is safe?" Mabel whispers.