"Kesahavi dear, our chief guest has arrived... and I do not want him to face any kind of problem here. I am giving responsibility to you Because I know no one can handle this responsibility better than you." This news made me sad and happy both at a same time... Sad because I had to take care of an arrogant person cause i think all rich person are arrogant and grumpy,( these are my views on rich people so... please don't mind it ) and happy because mrs chaturvedi thought me as worthy of this work.

Before i can reply to her she continued " I hope you will not have any problem with this . Dear this is a matter of the reputation of our school." I can understand from her voice that how important this guest is to our business.

I am not sure if i can do this or not but thinking about the reputation , i nodded and accepting her request, i replied " Don't worry mam , I'll take care of him , and i will try my best to make him comfortable here , And thank you mam for considering me worthy of this " she nodded to my reply and left to attend other guest ....

Oh god i forgot to ask about the chief guest ,i dont even know who the hell is the chief guest and how does he know .I think maybe Siya would know about it...now I have to go to Siya ask about who is this "Mr. Chief Guest ". Muttering all this to my self i went to find her .

When I was going to find Siya, a boy came and bumped into me, I don't know whether it was intentional or not but I did not like it. The way he was checking me out and told me that how beautiful i am looking today in his dirty tone. I felt little bit discomfort by his tone , As soon i was going to reply him a voice from my back came saying that ...

"Ohh really , So tell me how I am looking ?" I turned around to find non other than my best friend , my all time saviour siya .the boy replied to her question that " you are also looking very pretty" On hearing this, Siya angrily tells him while gritting her teeth that "itna bura maarungi na tujhe apni chappal se .. kisi aur kee to kya khud kee taarif karna bhul jaaega... Ab nikal meri najro ke saamne se , aur bhool kr bhii iske aas paas matt aa jaiyo "

("I will hit you so badly with my slippers. You will forget to praise yourself, let alone anyone else. Get out of from my sight and don't you dare come near her ever again " )

I got some relief after hearing this from her and I thanked God that I have got such a friend.. who always stays with me no matter what the situation is. When I looked at that boy, he had lost his all colour from his face , looking pale seeing Siya looking so angry and her warning, he ran away from there in fear.All this time I also felt a gaze on me but i ignored it thinking it must be some leech like that boy.

After that boy leaves, Siya asks me...
"What are you doing here, you should have been with your group...." Hearing this reminds me why I was looking for Siya. To which I tell her that ...

" Oohhh ...I was looking for you only... I wanted to ask you... do you know Who is this Mr.Chief Guest is ? and how does he look like?" She gets shocked after listening this from me and asks me...