"Perfect, thank you" I respond and start walking to my gate.

When I get to the Gate I sit down and look at my watch, it reads 5:50 pm. I sigh, I still have a half-hour before they start boarding. I put my headphones back in and listen to my music, closing my eyes.

"BOARDING FOR DENVER COLORADO" I wake up to the sound of the flight attendant yelling. I quickly stand up and get in line. The line starts moving as the flight attendant takes people's tickets. I look down at my ticket to see my seat number, 4A, a window seat, perfect, i think to myself. I walk up and hand her my ticket and smile at her. She smiles back and I walk through the door down the hall onto the plane. I quickly find my seat and put my carry-on under my seat and sit down. I put my seatbelt on and stared out the window waiting for the flight attendant to go over the safety rules.

When they're done with the safety protocol I put my phone in airplane mode and put my headphones back in. I put on my downloaded music and closed my eyes.

"ZACK!" I hear Hannah Yell. I turn around and see a young Hannah, probably nine, on the ground. We were playing tag. I run up to her and squat down to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. seeing her start to cry.

"I fell and hurt my knee" She cries out and points down to her leg. I look down and see it bleeding.

"You're okay" I say sweetly and grab a napkin out of my back pocket from lunch earlier that day. I wipe her knee and then bend down.

"What are you doing?" She asks wiping a tear.

"Kissing it better" I say as I put my lips to her knee and kiss it. I look over to her and she giggles.

"Thank you, Zack, it already feels so much better" She says pulling me into a hug. We both giggle as I fall on top of her.

"I'm glad it feels better" I smile looking at her, our faces just inches apart. She pokes my nose.

"Tag, you're it" She says to me.

"Oh, you're going to get it!" I say and start tickling her. She laughs loudly as she kicks and swings her arms.

"No! Zack stop!" She yells as she laughs. I stand up and brush the grass off of my knees. Laughing I offer my hand to help her up. I look at our hands and It's much bigger than before. I look at her face confused and see a much older Hannah.

"Zack! You have to help me!" She screams at me and then flies at my face. I fall backward.

I wake up breathing heavily and look around. I'm still on the plane and the woman next to me is snoring. I slowly catch my breath. 'What the fuck was that' I think to myself.

For the rest of the flight, I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. I kept feeling her hand on mine, it felt so real. I think back to what my mom said about her seeing my dad after he passed and I just kept telling myself that's all it was.

When I got off the flight I headed over to the car dealership attached to the airport.

"Sorry sir, you have to be twenty-one to rent a vehicle in Colorado" The woman at the desk says to me.