-The Death- ||27

It has been 5 days since Sumin was gone. I tried to look for some clues or just anything that could help me find her, but there was nothing. I also went to HYBE, but Wonhee wasn't there. Nobody knew where she was.

I wanted to go out again to get some fresh air, but a message I got on my phone stopped me. 

"Park Sumin, a former member of girl group Blossom has passed away this morning"

the caption said. I dropped on the floor and started crying. Only if I did more to find her. Jay rushed to me. 

"Sunoo, what happened, does it hurt?" I asked.

"Jay, it hurts. Here" and I pointed to my heart. I was still sobbing. Jay was confused. Jungwon came and picked up my phone. I saw him freeze. 

"Jay hyung" Jungwon said and showed the phone to Jay. They both understood what happened.

"Sunoo, listen to me. Sunoo" Jay said harshly and shook me a bit. I heard his voice shake.

"Sunoo, you have to stay strong" Jay tried comforting me, but it wasn't working. I was sobbing uncontrollably. "Sunoo, please"

Siwan came out of her room. 

"Jay, what's happening?" She asked with a worried expression on her face. Jungwon then handed over the phone and Siwan saw the article. I saw tears in her eyes, but that wasn't what I cared about now.

"Sunoo, please, don't do anything stupid" Jay said as he lead me to the table. "Eat some mint choco ice cream" he handed me over some ice cream.

"I don't want it" I said and threw the ice cream. I locked myself in my room.

Suddenly I got a call from my mom. I picked up.

"Sunoo? Sunoo! Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine" I said with a cold voice. "What do you want?"

"Sunoo, I heard about your girlfriend" my mother said through the phone.

"How did you know?" 

"You tell your sister things, don't you?" she laughed. It's not funny.

"Anyways Sunoo, stay strong" she said.

"Stay strong? Mom, the person I loved the most was just killed. How can I be strong?" I asked her and ended the call. I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

Ni-Ki's POV

Sunoo was in his room for a week now. The house was dead silent. All of us knew what Sunoo was going through. He refused to eat, he refused to drink water, he refused to do anything. 

We were all worried for him, but we were sad for Sumin as well. Only if we went to look for her, maybe she wouldn't be dead now.

Suddenly Sunoo walked out of his room. 

"Sunoo!" Jake jumped to him.

 He looked horrible. He had huge dark circles around his eyes and his full of joy eyes looked dead. His eyes were red from all the crying and he lost a lot of weight.

After seeing us all he went back inside his room and locked the doors. Again. There is nothing we can do.

"Guys, what do we do?" Hyejin asked. Jake shook his head.

"Hyejin, there's nothing we can do about him being like that." Jungwon said and patted Hyejin's shoulder.

"But we can't lose another person. He hasn't eaten in a long time. Are you just going to let him be like that?" She was furious. When Sumin was around she didn't care for anyone like that, but now?

"Hyejin, do you perhaps like Sunoo?" I asked her. The guys looked at me with shocked eyes. 

"What if I do? I mean he's single now, isn't he?" Hyejin asked. 

"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, HYEJIN?" Jiwoo, Wonyoung and Sora shouted at her. 

"Our bestfriend is literally dead and you're thinking about getting with her boyfriend?" Jiwoo said to Hyejin's face.

"She is the reason you're here Hyejin." Sora reminded her. 

"Hyejin, know your place" Jungwon said and went through her.

She really only cares about herself.