-Over the Phone- ||23

Juri's POV

Really? I wrote the letter for Sumin, I threatened her and she listened to me. She broke up with Sunoo, but when I stabbed him they got back together? But now I have a better idea. I'll hire someone to kidnap Sumin. I want Sunoo to suffer. 

I made a post on social platforms and a lot of people reached out to me. I ended up picking out this guys who was a fanboy of Sumin. As I know he had some connections and could easily get to her.

"When should we kidnap her?" the man asked.

"I think we should give them some time, so about after 2 days? Just don't make it obvious." I answered.  

The man nodded and left.

The man's POV

I went outside to make a call. 

"Hey, Soobin, I need your help" I told the guys on the phone

"What help?" Soobin asked

"You should now about this one girl in HYBE. Her name is Sumin. You know her, don't you?" I asked.

"Ahh, Sumin? Yeah, she's really nice. She was like a small sunshine in HYBE with Sunoo and Eunchae by her side." He told me

"Yeah, her. I need to meet her." I said

"Why?"

"Actually she's dating Sunoo and I need to break them apart, but I need your help." 

"I won't help you Jungho. You have no right to break someone apart. Besides if they are really dating, I'll congratulate them, cause they would look cute together." said Soobin and ended the call. Did he just left me on ice?

Now I have only one chance left. If Wonhee doesn't help me, I'm done.

"Wonhee, hi, can you help me?" I called Wonhee.

"Ah, yes. What is it?" she said.

"You know Sumin?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know her. I don't like her at all. She always hangs out with my boyfriend." she said with a sad and disgusted voice.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Well, I mean he doesn't know it yet" she answered.

"Who is he?" I was curious who was she so delusional for.

"Kim Sunoo." she answered.

"Wonhee, I need to kidnap Sumin" I told her.

"Why?"

"She is dating Kim Sunoo, plus I'll get money if I kidnap her." I asnwered.

"SHE IS WHAT?" Wonhee screamed at me. "I should kill her, yeah, I should" she was talking to herself.

"Wonhee, leave it to us, bring her somewhere so I can kidnap her. After 2 days she will be missing, don't worry" I was trying to talk her out of killing Sumin.

"Okay, okay. I'll text you the plan" Wonhee said and ended the call.

I'm really gonna meet Sumin in 2 days.