-The Truth- ||20

-Time skip-

After all day of practicing for our new song, I finally sat down in my room. Sunoo was sitting on my table. He tried to talk, but I got a call. 

"Hello?" 

"Sumin, you called?" I heard Wonyoung's voice. 

"Yeah, what are you doing tomorrow?" 

"Nothing much, but I have a practice in the morning." She told me. 

"Oh, can I come over tomorrow?" I asked. 

"Yeah, of course. My practice ends at 10 A.M" 

"Okay, I'll pick you up" I told her and she hung up. 

"Sumin, why did you look so upset in the morning?" Sunoo asked. 

"Sunoo, how much did you drink yesterday?" he scratched the back of his. "Sumin, I didn't drink" He didn't? 

"Hey, don't lie"

"Sumin, I'm not lying. I had a glass of cola, that's it." he looked confused. A glass of cola? Then how was he so drunk? Was it? No, there is no way. It can't be. What if the girl, who was dragging Sunoo drugged him first?

 "You don't remember what happened yesterday night?" I asked him. 

 "Did I do something?" he looked so down. 

"Sunoo, it's okay" I said. "You don't have to know" 

"Sumin, tell me please" he pouted. 

"How about I show you" he looked so shocked. I stood up and was looking towards him as he walked back. He fell on my bed and I climbed on top of him and started kissing him the way he kissed me yesterday. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rolled a bit. He was the top now. 

"I did this?" He asked me. I nodded. He leaned in to kiss me again, but Jungwon came in. Well that's awkward. 

Sunoo looked at the door where Jungwon was standing and climbed of me. He was super shy now. He was covering his face with his hands.

"Sumin, Hyejin is going to visit her parents, she will back in three days." Jungwon said and looked at Sunoo. 

"Have a perfect night" Jungwon smirked and he walked out closing the door. 

"Well should we continue?" Sunoo asked and was about to climb on my bed, but I moved. 

"Sumin, what is it?" Sunoo asked confused. 

"Can I at least sleep with you tonight?" He pouted. I knew he was a bit upset. 

"Yeah, Of course" I smiled at him.

 After a few hours I was about to go to sleep. 

"Sumin, do you still love me?" Sunoo looked at me. 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do" I was shocked. 

"Then why won't you kiss me?" Sunoo asked. 

"We kissed a few hours ago, Sunoo" 

"But one kiss in a year is not enough" Sunoo was almost crying. I walked towards him. I was about to hug him, but he moved and I was now facing the wall. I turned around and I saw him right in front of me. He was pinning me against the wall. 

"Sumin, promise me, we will kiss more often" He said looking at me.

 "I promise, Sunoo" I told him and he leaned in to kiss me. He putted his lips on mine and started moving them slowly. I did the same. Then he started doing it more harshly and passionately, it's like he was waiting for this kiss all his life. It's not the ddeonu I knew.