-A Small Talk- ||19

-Time skip-

We ate the breakfast. Half of the girls haven't woken up yet and the guys were also sleeping. After the breakfast Sunghoon came to me. 

"Can we talk?" he said. He looked tired and sad. I nodded. I followed him to the dance room.

 "Just don't get angry at me, okay?" Sunghoon said as he looked up. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"Just answer me first" he said. 

"Yeah, okay" I answered. 

"You should sit down" I listened to Sunghoon and sat down. 

"Yesterday, I had a drink or two, I don't remember." He said looking down. 

"Well I kissed someone" he said. I almost choked on air. 

"Wh-who?" 

"One of your friends" he said. 

"Sora? Jiwoo? Siwan?" I spilled the words. 

"No" 

No? 

"Well, who then?" 

"Jang Wonyoung" 

"Wo-wony?" I asked. He nodded. 

"I was drunk, Sumin, and I did it first. I can't see her anymore, Sumin. What do I do?" he spitted the words out. 

"Well first of all, do you actually like her Sunghoon?" he thought for a minute. 

"Yeah, I think so." He answered. 

"I hope she wouldn't remember it. I think she was drunk." He said. 

"Sunghoon, she was not drunk. She only had a one glass of champagne." I told him silently. He looked at me. 

"Well, did she kiss you back?" 

"Um, I think so, I don't really remember" he said scratching the back of his head.

 "You want me to ask her?" I asked. 

"Ask her what?" 

"If she likes you" 

I saw him smile a bit. I took it as a yes.

"I'll go to her house tomorrow, I won't make it obvious" I told him and got up. 

"Thank you, Sumin. You always help everyone." I smiled at him and he let out a small smile as well. I walked out of the dance practice room. I saw Sunoo peeking. 

"I was looking for you" he said and then saw Sunghoon walking out after me. 

"What were you doing?" Sunoo asked. 

"Oh, we just talked. Did you eat?" I asked him. He nodded. I called Wonyoung, but she didn't pick up. I hope she calls back.