-Addvice- ||8

Sunghoon's POV

We went in to a small room. 

"Sunoo, what happened? What do you want to talk about?" I asked. 

He looked tired and sad. 

"Hyung, what should I do?'' Sunoo said as he looked me into the eyes. 

"I think I like Sumin, but I'm not sure." I didn't know how to react. 

"How can I be sure that I like her?'' Sunoo asked me with hopes in his eyes. 

"I do-don't know" I said.

 I only made things worse. He looked so down at first, but now he's even more broken. Then I saw it. A tear. Sunoo was crying. I quickly pulled him into a hug. 

"Hey, hey it's fine" I said trying to comfort him. 

"Should we test if you really like her?'' I asked him with a calm voice. 

"H-how?'' he pulled out of a hug and now was staring right into my soul. 

"If you know what the test will be like, will your feelings be true?" I asked tilting my head. Sunoo shook his head. 

"Then should we do it?'' I asked him. Sunoo nodded and quietly thanked me.

Sumin's POV

After I said I will turn in the new songs, I actually went to Wonyoung's place. 

"Sumin, what are you doing here?'' she asked with a face mask on her face. 

"Wonyoung, I need your advice" I said. Wonyoung nodded and opened the door widely, so I can come in. We sat on her perfectly white couch and I started talking. 

"So I was with Sunoo in our dorm. Sunoo had twisted his ankle, so he couldn't go to the dance practice. I made him food an then I sat on the couch. Sunoo grabbed his mint choco as he always does after a meal and went to sit on a sofa as well, but he slipped on a sock and fell. As he was falling, he fell on me and we accidentally kissed. I liked it Wonyoung, I liked the kiss and I like Sunoo, but after the kiss he seemed so embarrassed. I don't think he likes me back. What should I do?" 

Wonyoung looked at me wither gorgeous eyes. 

"If you like him then tell him, it won't hurt for him to know that" she said. Wow, her advice is really on a next level. 

We hung out at her house for a few more hours, but I had to go back to the dorm, because Ni-Ki will burn down the kitchen if he doesn't get his daily bungeoppang. 

Once I walked in the dorm Jungwon ran to me. 

"I thought you died, because Bang Pdnim didn't like your songs and he decided to yeet you out of the earth." He said while hugging me. 

Then it hit me. Something is burning. I smell it. I quickly let go of Jungwon and ran into the kitchen only to find.... Heeseung? 

He was making his ramen and he left a stove on. On the stove there was a kitchen towel, which was burning. WAIT IT'S BURNING. I quickly grabbed the burning towel and putted in the sink, which was full of water. Luckily I got home on time, or else this dorm would be gone by now.

 "What happened?" Jungwon came from the corridor. 

"Heeseung left a towel on a stove that was on" I looked at Heeseung with fierce eyes while Heeseung showed me a small shy smile. Then I got a call. I excused myself to take the call.

Heeseung's POV

After Sumin left to take the call, Sunghoon came in the kitchen. 

"Heeseung, I have request'' he said with a serious face. I nodded 

"Go on" Sunghoon pulled me into the pantry. 

"I need you to flirt with Sumin for about 3 days, I need to check something" what now?

 "Heeseung, could you do it?" I nodded. 

"Why though?" 

"You will find out later" Sunghoon said. I nodded and went back to the kitchen. 

Sumin was already making Ni-Ki's daily bungeoppang. I sat in front of the counter and started talking with her. After Sumin was done with Ni-Ki's bungeoppang, she started making our dinner. I remember Sunghoon's request and I shot my chance.

 Once we made eye contact, I winked to her. She froze and gave me a judging look. 

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked. 

"I'm trying to make you fall for me" I winked again. She rolled her eyes and went back to making our dinner. 

Am I that bad at flirting?