20.7

MONTE CRISTI, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

"Thank you so much for letting us stay, Mando," Mia says as she, Trixie, and Mando walk through his garden in Monte Cristi. "I hope it's not a problem."

"Listen, Dom needed a safe delivered to Rio in two days," Mando explains as he turns to look at her and Trixie. "That was a problem." Mando shrugs it off. "Hosting his family in the Dominican Republic, that is vacation. Anyone messes with you here, they mess with the entire country. You'll be safe." Mando's phone begins to ring before he answers it in a different language before switching back to English. "Yeah, Yeah, They're here. I picked them up myself at the airport. Hold on." Mando turns to Trixie and Mia. "Your brother." Mando hands the phone to the sisters before they place it on speaker phone.

"Dom," Trixie says as she and Mia walk away from Mando.

"Yeah, it's me," Dom says as he walks out of a hospital in Los Angeles since that is where he ended up finding Hobbs. "How's it going there?"

"We're at Mando's," Mia answers him as she looks around at all of the guards. "This place is like a fortress."

"You should see Brian. He's in full FBI mode," Trixie adds with a shake of her head. "He built a surveillance hub in Mando's garage and everything."

"What about you? Did you find out who's after us?" Mia questions him as she notices Damon playing with the kids.

"Looks like the sins of London have followed us home," Dom answers which causes Mia to frown as she looks at Damon. "How did Damon take the news?"

"I can't tell him," Mia tells him with a shake of her head, despite him not being able to see it. "If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here. And with all that's going on, you and Brian are gonna need him by your sides. Y'all will take care of this guy and you will come home together."

"Tell Brian and Damon I'll see them both in LA in two days," Dom says knowing Mia had already made up her mind.

"Where are you going?" Trixie asks as she and Mia share a look of confusion.

"Tokyo," Dom answers her. "I'm bringing Han home."

"Authorities are still trying to determine the motive behind this daring attack here at the office of the US Diplomatic Security Service in downtown Los Angeles less than 36 hours ago. Facts are still coming in but what is known is the suspect entered the building's fourth floor..." A news reporter explains on the channel that Brian is watching as Trixie enters the garage.

"Hey," Brian says as Trixie rubs his shoulders.

"You okay?" Trixie asks as she kisses his head.

"Yeah," Brian answers her with a slight nod. "This guy's just relentless."

"That's why Dom needs you," Trixie admits though she wasn't exactly thrilled about Brian putting his life at risk. "You need to find him and stop him before he does anymore damage to our family."

"You know, I just," Brian says before he looks at Trixie. "I've screwed up so many things. I couldn't live with myself if I screw this up, too."

"You won't," Trixie reassures him with a smile. "I believe in you. I believe in us. That's all that matters. I love you, Brian." This causes Brian to smile before they kiss.

"I love you, baby," Brian says as he rests his forehead against Trixie's.

"Just promise me, after this, we're done," Trixie says as she pulls away from him. "No more jobs, no more enemies. The simple life."

"I won't let you down, Trix," Brian promises her.

"I know," Trixie tells him with a smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with?" Damon asks as he and Mia pack him a bag.

"Someone needs to stay behind for Lexi just in case the worst scenario happens," Mia answers him with a sigh since she doesn't have the courage to tell him the truth.

"Are you okay?" Damon asks as he lightly grabs Mia's arms so that she will look at him.

"I'm scared," Mia responds which causes Damon to pull her into a hug. "I'm scared of losing anyone else. I'm scared of losing you again."

"I promise that there is nothing in this world that will stop me from coming back for you and Lexi," Damon promises her as he kisses her forehead. "You know that we will all watch each others backs out there."

"I know. I guess it's just weird since I won't be out there with you," Mia admits as she shakes her head. "The fear of the unknown, I guess."

"I love you, Mia," Damon says as he kisses her forehead again and then her nose. "And nothing is ever going to change that." Mia pulls him into a kiss.

"I love you, Damon," Mia says as he pulls her in for another kiss.

"What if after this is all over, you and I get married?" Damon asks as he rests his forehead against Mia's.

"I'd love that," Mia answers with a huge smile on her face.

TWO DAYS LATER
LOS ANGELES

Brian stands beside Damon, Tej, and Roman as Dom walks up to Han's casket.

"They say to live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die," Dom says as he places Gisele's photo on the casket. "But he put you in this grave. So now I'll do the same to him." Dom then touches his head and chest in a cross motion.

"I can't do no more funerals," Roman admits with a shake of his head as he, Brian, Damon, and Tej watch.

"First Han. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people," Tej says as he shakes his head as well. "We're being hunted." Dom notices a car slowly driving through the cemetery. "You know he's out there somewhere watching, right?"

"I hope so," Brian says in agreement. "Means he's close."

"Just promise me, Brian," Damon says as he looks over at his brother. "No more funerals."

"Just one more," Brian says as Dom starts walking over to his car. "His."