8.4

"This is Agent Stasiak, is this Mia or Trixie Toretto?" Agent Stasiak asks once someone answers the phone of the Toretto residence.
"This is Mia," Mia answers confused on why an agent would be calling their house.
"I'm sorry to inform you that, Leticia Ortiz has been murdered," Agent Stasiak explains, causing Mia to start crying as Trixie walks downstairs.
"Mia, what is it?" Trixie asks confused as she walks over to her sister.
"As was Damon O'Conner," Agent Stasiak adds, causing tears to pour down her face.
"No!" Mia yells as she hangs up before she slides down the wall while Trixie attempts to catch her.
"Mia, talk to me," Trixie says as she runs her fingers through Mia's hair, trying to calm her.
"Damon, he's..." Mia says as she sniffles. "He's gone. He's dead. So, is Letty." Mia cries until she has no more tears, having lost her other half. Trixie leads Mia over to the couch, covering her with a blanket before Mia falls asleep after giving Trixie, Dom's number. Trixie did the one thing that she was dreading since Mia told her the news, she calls Dom. A little boy answers the phone before Trixie asks for Dom.

Panama City, Panama

Dom is underneath a car as he works on it before a little boy runs up to him. The boy tells him, in Spanish, that he has a phone call. Dom walks over to the phone confused as to who would be calling him.
"Hola," Dom says as he answers the phone.
"Dom," Trixie says knowing what she had to say next would be rough on him.
"Trix?" Dom asks as he looks at the phone confused as how she was able to find him. "I told Mia not to call me here."
"Dom, it's Letty. She's been murdered, along with Damon," Trixie says as she chokes back tears since it finally hits her that Letty is gone.

THREE DAYS LATER

"We have gathered here to pay our final respects to, Leticia Ortiz and Damon O'Conner. Let us reflect on their journeys..." The priest says as Trixie pulls Mia into a hug. Dom stands on the big hill above the cemetery as he watches the funeral. He looks around at all the cops before his eyes land on his sisters before Trixie glances in his direction. Trixie lets out a sigh as he sees Dom up on the hill before she turns back to the funeral so that the cops would not catch sight of Dom. A few minutes later when Trixie looks back up at the hill, she finds Dom gone.

That night, Mia and Trixie are silently boxing Letty's things up as cops stake the house out as if Dom would show. Trixie and Mia each take a box out to the garage before Mia sets her box down as Trixie sees their brother walk in the garage from the back.
"Dom," Trixie gasps, causing Mia to jerk her head in his direction. Mia walks over to Dom before pulling him into a hug. "They're staking the place out. If they find you..."
"They won't," Dom says before he pulls away from Mia. "Look at you." It had been five years since Dom had seen Mia and she had grown up just as much as Trixie. Dom looks around the garage before he catches sight of his Charger, walking over to it.
"Letty wouldn't let them junk it," Mia says as she watches Dom with a small smile.
"Even though it is a goddamn curse," Trixie says with a small smile as well before slightly glaring at the car.
"When Letty came back," Mia says as she looks at the car. "She was always in here, working on it day and night. It was weird. It was like she knew you were coming back." Dom leans down at the window, looking inside the car before spotting his necklace hanging on the rearview mirror.
"I want to see the crash site," Dom says as he looks at Trixie, who sighs while Mia nods in agreement.

Dom pulls up to where Trixie, points out the crash site to be. Trixie, Dom, and Mia get out of the car before Trixie leans against the hood of the car.
"It's straight ahead," Trixie tells them as Dom and Mia walk over to where the crash was. Dom visualizes the crash before kneeling down to touch something yellow. Mia looks at Dom confused because she didn't know what would leave a yellow residue. They get back into the car before Dom starts driving them home. He stops about two blocks away from their house.