[𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟] 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕜

If you'd told Isla Dalton, a daring girl, unfazed by risky situations, that she'd be jammed into a tight space underneath the boards of an ancient ship, jam packed with gold, huddled up next to Nathan Drake, her best friend and somewhat of a lover, her brother, and Victor "Sully" Sullivan, she'd probably raise and eyebrow at you and chuckle.

Oh, but did we mention that the ancient ship that they were hidden in was also being air lifted away by a helicopter? No? Well now you know.

After a while of travel by boat, The Dalton siblings and the Drake boy finally reached where the gold was supposedly hidden.

When they'd found it, emotions were sparked and excitement flowed through their bodies. Then, Sully appeared and they found themselves trapped, seeing as Braddock and her team had found the ships.

An even bigger problem arose when they found themselves still hidden on the ship, being air lifted up and away.

"Sully, c'mom the ship is full of that stuff." Jeremy scoffed, looking at Sully who was jamming his duffle bag full of gold.

"Just in case." Sully said.

"Hey, you wanna go show 'em what's what?" Nate said, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes as he held up a large sword he'd found.

"That's nice. Lemme see that for a second?" Sully said.

"Yeah it's nice, huh?" Nate grinned.

"Yeah, real nice." Sully stated and walked away. Nate grumbled and grabbed the smaller sword as the group filed out on board of the boat in the air.

"Everyone ready? All hands on deck? Eyes up? Ready for a little mutiny?" Isla chuckled. The group nodded, getting ready for the inevitable brawl about to break out as they snuck up on Braddock men. Nate glanced to her.

"Be careful." He said.

"When have you ever known me to be careful?" Isla scoffed. With that, she ran forward, grabbing ahold of a rope and swinging across, off the side of the boat and back, nailing one of Braddocks men.

And thus, the fight began.

Once they'd cleared out everyone off the deck of the ship, Nate ran over to Sully.

"You gotta hijack that helicopter." Nate stated.

"Right to the point, huh?" Sully mused. He passed an ear piece to Nate and the Dalton siblings.

"You know the drill right, Drake? You don't have to touch it to use it." Jeremy chuckled, having been told about Nate's struggle with the ear piece.

"Hey Sully." Isla called out as Sully began to climb up to the helicopter. He turned to face her. "Don't crash." She spoke.

"Just what I needed." Sully stated sarcastically.

"Yeah some positive reinforcement." Jeremy chuckled.

"Thanks, kid." Sully said, climbing up and away.

"Hey! All hands on deck! Raise the anchor! Hoist the mainsail!" Nate cheered, standing at the wheel. Isla chuckled seeing the child in him getting to live the dream he'd always wished for.

"Hey! Jack sparrow! Stay sharp!" Sully called down.

"Oh cmon man! I've been waiting to do this my entire life!" Nate chuckled.

"Aye aye captain." Jeremy grinned.

——///——

Sully had successfully hijacked the helicopter and was messily flying it away, much to the dismay of Jo Braddock whose men had also successfully infiltrated the ship in which Isla, Nate and Jeremy were on.

Below deck, Nate tossed Isla a gun, which she gladly took.

"Hey. Gun powder, might come in handy." She said, tossing Nate some gun powder she'd discovered.

"Thanks, genius." Nate winked. And the two ventured up onto the deck, immediately hearing shots and having bullets rained at them.

Nate grabbed her quickly, making sure to avoid the wounded arm and shielding her and whipping out his own pistol, firing back at them.

As much as Isla knew she could hold her own, she had to admit, despite the situation of being shot at, the butterflies she felt were undeniably there.

But there was no time to waste.

"Look alive people!" Jeremy shouted, as he threw a punch, knocking the last man off the boat. The other helicopter was headed straight towards them. "Where's that gun powder, Nate?" Jeremy quickly shouted. Nate tossed the Dalton boy it and ran over with his lighter.

"You guys gotta do something!" Sully shouted.

"On it!" Isla shouted back through the ear piece com. Pulling out her pocket knife, that Sam had given her when she was young, she swiftly cut off a small piece of rope and handed it to Jeremy who assembled the canon of the ship.

"That's your plan!?" Sully exclaimed.

"Shut up! We're working on it!" Isla shouted.

Just as everything was set to go. The lighter didn't light. No spark came.

"No! Cmon!" Nate shouted, trying to get the lighter to spark.

"Give me that." Isla groaned, snatching it up, trying to get it lit.

"If you could hurry it up it would be great, because that helicopter is coming directly at us now." Jeremy said, stress in his sarcastic voice.

"Shut up!" She shouted. Groaning and then taking the lighter down, striking it against the floor which lit the spark.

"I stand corrected." Jeremy said with a raised eyebrow.

The fuse was lit. The helicopter was so close Isla felt like she could reach out and touch it.

Let's pray this works Isla thought to herself