[𝕊𝕚𝕩]ℂ𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙

Isla sat on the plane, which was flying above Barcelona, changed into much more comfortable clothes which consisted of black pants and a fitted white tank top. She sat next to Sully and Nate, the three of them looking over captain's journal, a historical piece, the journal of the captain on the ship with the infamous 18.

"God, this is amazing." Isla breathed, slipping through the pages, gently.

"Some crazy shit in there, huh?" Sully responded, equally impressed.

"Yeah, it's unbelievable. It totally confirms the legend, Magellan did find tons of gold in the Philippines." Isla exclaimed, wide eyed.

"They hid the gold in Barcelona and told the Moncada's the trip was a bust." Nate chimed in.

"Okay, well d'you have any bright ideas on how to use the keys." Sully asked.

"Yeah, here. The captain wrote: The path begins in Barcelona where the keys turn into pine. And then there's a sketch here, of a pine tree. So, we're looking for a tree." Nate stated, proudly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Woww that's our expert analysis?" Isla said.

"Well, he just gave us the book like an hour ago!" Nate protested.

"Okay fair point but, he's probably got that far on his own." Isla laughed.

"I see the tree. Where's the gold!? Under the tree? in the tree?"

"Could be." Nate shrugged.

"Oh boy. there's a lotta trees in Barcelona." Isla breathed looking out the window into what seemed like an ocean of trees.

"So, anything you need in Barcelona, Chloe Fraiser can get for you. I didn't tell her about you guys yet but she's cool." Sully explained. A woman with long brown hair, thicker eyebrows and dressed in a red dress and black jacket waltzed up to them.
"Hey Chlo!" Sully greeted.

"Who the hell are they?" She asked. Sully opened his mouth to speak and introduce them, but Isla cut in.

"Isla. Dalton." Isla said, firmly, sticking her hand out, which Chloe surprisingly took and shook it.

"I'm Nate. We're friends of Sully's." Nate stated, sticking out his hand which Chloe simply looked down at.

"Sully doesn't have any friends, I should know, I'm one of them." She scoffed.

"Not true, people love me!" Sully objected.

"And what's with the spy games? Why couldn't we just meet at the house?"

"I was making sure you weren't followed." Chloe stated.

"You don't think I could tell if we were being followed!?" Sully scoffed, chuckling, cockily.

"I've been following you since the airport." She said, flatly with her thick Australian accent.

"Damn." Isla breathed, raising her eyebrows, Chloe's lip twitched up slightly at the girl's remark.

"So, obviously you didn't tell these two, because he's looking at me like I'm a stranger who told him to get into a van full of candy." Chloe frowned at Sully.

"Chloe's got the other cross." Sully stated.

"Great, it's not like that's something we need to know." Isla rolled her eyes, sarcastically.

"I didn't mention that?" Sully mused.

"No, you did not." Nate scoffed.

"Really?"