[𝕋𝕖𝕟]𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

Nate and Isla made their way down the stairs, shivering at the feeling of cobwebs brushing their skin and clothes, the stone walls became narrower, making Isla feel claustrophobic and trapped, she took a deep breath and kept going. 

"Hey, I got an arrow pointing this way." Nate spoke, shining his light on an etched arrow into the stone.

"Yeah, but this is the eye of providence, I say we go with god." Isla said, pointing her flashlight p at the mark. 

"But, there is literally an arrow pointing that way." Nate protested.

"Ever thought that it could be misleading?" Isla asked. She shrugged. "Suit yourself, I'm going with the eye of providence." She smiled, knowing Nate knew she was right. He lingered on the arrow for a few second before walking a few steps in the direction of the arrow, only for arrowed spikes to pop out of the wall with a loud clang. 

"Yep. We should go your way." He hissed. Eventually, the two came across a barred off dead end, Nate stepped aside for Isla to pick the lock, which was one of her specialties. "Work your magic?" He grinned. Isla walked over, pulling out her pocketknife and began picking the lock open. Eventually, Isla worked the lock open, then swiftly kicking open the gate door. 

"Badass, huh?" He whispered.

"Heard that." Isla chuckled. They made their way through the old dark tunnel, flashlights guiding the way. "Does this even look right to you?" Isla questioned.

"I dunno, I don't really know what the path to ancient treasure is supposed to look like." Nate shrugged.

"Hey Sully, see anything weird up there?" Isla asked through the ear piece. 

"You're gonna have to be more specific." Sully sighed as he walked past a person dressed up in a huge costume. 

Nate and Isla kept walking through the dark dusty tunnel when they heard a loud thumping noise. Isla spotted flashing-colored lights on the wall and picked up the pace, walking towards the loud thudding noises. The two came across a grate, kicking it open to reveal something they never thought they'd see in an underground treasure type tunnel. 

It was a club. 

Flashing neon lights and techno music engulfed them, the wave of noise hitting them like a gust of wind. Nate and Isla stood taking in the scene of a dancing crowd of people.

"This can't be it, right" Nate wondered aloud. Sully was talking to the both of them through the ear pieces, none of them able to hear eachother over the pounding loud electric music. 

"Look, above the bar!" Isla said, pointing towards the stone wall above the bar which read Infernum. "Infernum, latin for Hell." She spoke. 

"Yeah, it is, nice eye, let's go." Nate grinned. Isla and Nate began to walk forward towards the bar when Nate suddenly grabbed Isla, shielding her with his body, looking over his shoulder frantically. 

"Nate, what is it?" Isla asked. 

"It's Braddock's backup. Scottish dude." Nate warned. "We gotta keep moving but keep ourselves hidden." He spoke. Isla shook out her hair from her ponytail, took off her coat, began to blend in. 

"We need to blend in, c'mon." Isla spoke, leading Nate into the crowd.

"Smart. Not much of a dancer, though." He chuckled, his face turning red when Isla placed her arms on his shoulders, swaying along to the music. 

"It's fine. Follow my lead, Drake." Isla spoke. And of course, Nate did. The two danced through the crowd, making their way to the bar, on the way spotting more and more of Braddock's backup men. 

"Two Commonwealths." Nate ordered at the bar. The bartender nodded and walked off the retrieve the drinks, meanwhile Nate quickly picked up a bottle of alcohol, knocking it down causing the contents to spill out. 

"What're you doing?" Isla asked.

"Causing a distraction." Nate replied, taking out his lighter, attempting to light it. Isla sighed and grabbed a candle, setting the counter ablaze. "Nice. thanks." He grinned. Nate helped Isla up onto the counter and she swiftly jumped over, Nate quickly following as the two continued to stay discreet, under the eyeline of Braddock's men. 

"Is it another puzzle?" Isla wondered. "Shit." She swore under her breath when she spotted the broad Scottish man, the same one of Braddock's men that she's fought the night of the auction. "Better get a move on then." She muttered. 

"I'll buy us some time." Nate spoke, grabbing some ingredients, his bartending skills coming in handy. Nate mixed up the drink, Isla did a double take, watching his swift hands mix up a drink he knew by memory. 

"Shit. That's kind of hot." Isla whispered to herself, then taking her attention back to the puzzling wall that she needed to get to open somehow. The thick Scottish accented man, pushed a woman ordering a drink out of the way. Isla began to hurry, looking for any and all clues. 

"Hey hey hey, lemme guess... Pina Colada?" Nate said, a pang of humor and sarcasm in his voice. The man had had enough, he jumped up onto the counter, attempting to jump over the bar counter, only to be slammed in the head with a bottle by Isla. Nate quickly grabbed another bottle, flipping it in his hand before hitting another one of Braddock's men over the head. 

"Keep working on it. I'll hold 'em off." Nate instructed quickly. Isla nodded, running back to the wall, searching frantically for a way to open the wall. Isla ignored the commotion behind her, quickly spotting a sticker on the wall and ripping it off to see the same etched eye in stone. Meanwhile, Nate found himself pinned up by the neck by the thickly accented man, struggling to break free.

"Think yer a comedian do ya, sunshine?" The man hissed. 

"Okay I got it, I got it. Sex On The Beach?" Nate snapped back, naming another drink in humor. The Scottish man rolled his eyes, reaching for his gun, but not fast enough, Nate kicked a metal bar into his hands, swiftly grabbing it, using it to knock the man's hand away. Not the time, Isla, Isla thought to herself as she glanced over, getting butterflies at the Drake Boy's attractively fast reflexes. Isla inserted the key cross into the eye which she'd etched away an opening into, and she breathed a sigh of relief when the wall opened in one twist.

"Nate! It's go time!" Isla yelled to the boy who was still fighting off men. Isla sighed, climbing out of the opening. Isla flipped a bottle of tequila into her hands, sighing, taking a swig before flipping it up and swinging it, hitting one of Braddock's men to the ground. 

Nate took a swig of alcohol, finding a candle and quickly spitting the flammable liquid out, breathing fire, buying enough time to quickly jump into the opening before it closed.

"God, those guys suck." Nate groaned. 

"No shit Sherlock." Isla chuckled. "Where the hell even are we?" She wondered out loud, taking in her dark surroundings, only lit by the flashlight she held. The two looked around, but Nate's eyes stopped as he looked at the girl beside him, dimly lit by the flashlight. 

"Isla-" He spoke, leaning forward, tilting her face towards him with one hand. Isla froze, stopping, realizing the proximity of their lips. 

"Nate." She said in a low soft voice. "We- we have to look for a way out." she whispered, turning her face away. Nate sighed, his lips yearned for hers, he wanted to talk about the night on the balcony, he wanted to tell her how he was beginning to think that he loved her more than the both of them knew. But he couldn't. So, Nate looked around, searching for a way out. 

"I think I found one." Nate spoke, looking above him. Nate placed the cross key into what seemed to be a keyhole and twisted it. A loud clanking sound rattled the room and Isla's smile disappeared. She and Nate glanced at each other and the down. Down at the water that was beginning to rapidly flood in around their ankles.