~Chapter 26~

Lilly quickly finished off her makeup in Jackie's room as Jackie put on her shoes, "I'll meet you out there" Lilly said knowing she would take another few minutes, "Sure" Jackie replied with a smile. Lilly got the flowers Cole had picked for her earlier and put them in her hair around the plaited bun her hair had been put in earlier. She looked at herself in the mirror once more, the light blue lace long sleeve dress hugging her curves perfectly, she made her way downstairs where she was met with a blonde boy staring at her with his mouth slightly parted in a smirk. "You look... Beautiful" Cole said placing his hands on the girl's hips, "Thank you Walter, you don't scrub up too badly" Lilly replied jokingly, placing her hand on his cheek as she pulled him in to kiss her. "Let's go lovebirds" Danny said as he walked up to the two.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

They all walked out to the edge of the fence where the rest were preparing for the ceremony. Lilly walked over to Nathan who was tuning his guitar as Cole and Danny stayed standing there talking for a bit before it began. Lilly walked back to Cole as everyone began to sit down, "Come on" Danny said nudging his twin, Lilly held Cole's hand as the three walked to an empty row and sat down beside each other.

Everyone stood up as Nathan began to play a few soft chords, Hayley truly looked beautiful as she walked down the aisle. Cole looked at Lilly appreciatingly as Mato spoke about Will and Hayley being here because they love each other. Lilly turned to look at Cole when Hayley said that on their first date she knew he was it for her. Lilly felt like that too about Cole. He smiled at the girl before they both turned to watch again.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

Everyone was chatting and drinking in the tent, the older Walter boys, Skylar, Jackie and Lilly all sat at one long table. "You guys did so well today" Skylar said, looking at Lilly and Jackie, "Hey, I just helped a small bit, the majority was all Jackie" Lilly replied, "Thank you, but everyone helped" Jackie said. Nathan pulled a flower out of Lilly's hair twirling it in his hand, "Hey, don't mess up my hair" she said jokingly to her best friend.

"You know, my grandma said that these flowers are a symbol of unrequited love" Nathan said handing Skylar the flower, "Unrequited? I thought they were a symbol of unending love?" Danny said, telling his version of the meaning, Cole nodding as if to agree with Danny, "Either way, they're beautiful, where did you find them Lilly?" Jackie asked, "Cole gave them to me" Lilly replied as she held his hand, his thumb gently rubbing over her hand beneath the table. The entire table turned to look at the couple with smirks and smiles and Lilly blushed realizing what they were all thinking.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"Is everybody good? You ready for the speech?" George asked as he walked over to the table, "As I will ever be" he replied, "Great. Let's do it" George replied as Cole stood up with his Dad, Danny followed to help them with the screen. Cole tapped a knife against a glass to gather everyone's attention. They all turned to where the boy was talking, Lilly smiled over at him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, hi" Cole began his speech, showing pictures of Will when he was younger, everyone laughing with him at the embarrassing photos. Cole spoke about how good of a brother Will was and when he had met Hayley, "But then we met Hayley and we all understood" Cole continued, "So I guess when you meet your person, you know, nothing else really matters." Cole said turning to look at Lilly who was already looking at the boy, he winked at her quickly as she blushed, his words warming her heart. "To Will and Hayley" everyone said, raising their glasses in a cheer.

Everyone watched Will and Hayley for their first dance before they got up and joined them, Lilly stayed in her seat as Cole walked over to the girl. "Dance with me?" Cole asked, "You don't dance" Lilly replied giggling, "For you, I will" he said as Lilly placed her hand in his before walking onto the dance floor. They danced for a while before sitting back down to talk with the other Walters.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

As the night went on and people began to leave, Lilly went inside the house and began to clean some glasses. Katherine walked in seeing Lilly in the kitchen "Oh. What are you doing? Lilly, leave all that. George and I are gonna deal with it later." She said, "It was a good day today" Lilly said, putting down the glass. "It was a great day, and I'm surprised you were able to make Cole dance" Katherine said with a laugh, "Actually he asked me to dance" Lilly said remembering the moment, "Really?" Katherine said surprised.

"He must really really like you" She continued as she smiled and winked at the girl, "You make him so happy" Katherine said, "So I've been told" Lilly replied with a laugh, "I'm so glad that you're with him, we all love having you around. You've brought this family so much, Cole's going to summer school, Danny has Juilliard, Alex is going to camp, and... Nathan just connects with you, and Benny and Jordan love you. Isaac and Lee, they're learning so much from you. And let's face it, I mean, you're the sister Parker's always wanted, you're a part of this family now more than ever" The woman said kindly.

"Thank you Katherine, I love being here too and I'm so proud of Cole and all the boys. And I love spending time with Parker. You know, I miss my Dad so much, and my mom's always working so we don't have a very good relationship, Gramps is great but I know he misses Grandma as well which I also do, but when I'm here it just feels like I've found my second family" Lilly replied, "You have, Lilly" Katherine said as she pulled the girl in for a hug as tears brimmed both of their eyes. "Your Grandma would be so proud" Katherine said, those words meant a lot to Lilly as she knew she'd changed so much since her Grandma's passing, she held back her tears, "Thank you" she said, her voice shaky as she left the kitchen.

~Authors note:

Ahh this was a cute chapter, I'm very happy with it. <3