athena facts

﹒⪩⪨﹒ Athena gained her stage from the greek goddess, she's loved greek mythology since she was young

﹒⪩⪨﹒ She's loved music since she was a child. 

﹒⪩⪨﹒ She used to dream about being a Disney Princess, her favorite is Ariel.

﹒⪩⪨﹒ She's a big fan of EXO, for obvious reasons, her favorite member is Kimber but when her brother asks, it's Suho.

﹒⪩⪨﹒If she wasn't an idol, she would work to be a music teacher.

﹒⪩⪨﹒ She's an ELF and her favorite song is 'Superman', her bias is Eunhyuk.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Athena tends to get starstruck when she meets people she looks up to, so her becoming a trainee was very interesting. Most of the artists have a story about meeting her when she was a trainee.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She attended Hanlim Multi Art School with CLASS:y's Myung Hyungseo.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She is fluent in English, something she flaunts to her brother a lot.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Nicknames: Thena, Destruction King (due to her clumsiness)

﹒⪩⪨﹒She can play the ukulele, piano, and guitar.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Favorite sports: Baseball, MMA and field hockey.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She is known to be fond of her nickname "Kirin-chan" (Kirin means Giraffe in Korean). Yunjin is called this because she looks like a newborn giraffe when she's dancing.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She trained for over 6 years before debuting in Aespa.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She is a Potterhead (a fan of Harry Potter) and her house is Slytherin.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She said if she could date anyone in Aespa it would be Karina because of how motherly and patient she is.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She is not a fan of horror (or any scary) movies.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Athena said if she could sing like anyone, she would wanna sing like Wendy of RED VELVET because her voice is very soothing and powerful.

﹒⪩⪨﹒She is known as SM's biggest fangirl. There have been so many fancams of her supporting her lablemates that every award show and SMTOWN concert it because vital to get her reactions. She's always seen singing and dancing along.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Her first ever crush was Kangta of H.O.T. she always thought he was cute when she was younger.

﹒⪩⪨﹒Most fans have agreed that Athena is basically just a fangirl that got blessed to be an idol. She also agrees with the fact and enjoys being able to be someone the fans can see themselves as.