Chapter 98

Third Person POV

" Now , it's my fucking turn to ask you a question" saad ni Damon

" Go a head" saad naman ni Hannah

" Who the hell are you? and how did you know me?" seryusong tanong nito

"Well, simply because I'm the real Astria whom you first meet before " sagot ni Hannah

" What do you mean ? are you fucking crazy?" tanong ni Damon

"I'm not crazy; I'm speaking the truth. I understand that it may be challenging for you to believe me, but I am the real Astria, it's just my soul switched in to this body when i wake up 4 years ago. I am the one who asked you to enter into a contract with me and endured the consequences of your demonic personality. Moreover, I tragically lost my life that night after jumping from our room into the pool." 
saad ni Hannah

"Well, don't say anything first; what I need you to do is listen with me because I will tell you today what you were supposed to know before in our contract.

To tell you the truth, we're not really strangers because we already met when we were young. If you remember, your long-lost first love, Ysa, has a very protective best friend named Ria, and it's me, Ria, short for Astria.

Ysa told me before that she likes you very much. That's why she even hides her illness from you because she's scared that you might leave her, and of course she doesn't want you to feel pity for her.

One day she came to me sadly, and when I asked her what happened, she told me that you two had fought because of the frog, and that day we were in the playground. She told me that she liked to try the swing because she had never tried it before. She pleaded with me, and even though I don't because it's dangerous for her because she's sick, I let her  because she's too cute, and I can't resist her, and of course I'm on her side, so I'm sure that nothing bad will happen to her.

But, this jealous cousin of ours named Clara (the one you thought was Ysa) came and started pushing the swing, hardly to the point that Ysa felt scared and fell of the swing, and that was the reason why all of our family hated me so much because they thought that I'm the one who did it because Clara left us after that and I'm the only one who's there at that moment. And even if I explained that I'm not the one who did it, still they didn't believe me except for the father of Ysa, who's the only one who believes me that I'm innocent and didn't do that and the only one in our family who secretly cares for me since then, and that was the reason why I grew up with a bad attitude and a strong personality and never cared for others because I also promised that Ysa would be the one and only friend I would really be friends and trust, even though we never see each other again after that incident because I'm not allowed to visit her because her family hated me so much, but I still understand them too.

And from that incident, Ysa never saw the outside world again; she just lived inside her father's hospital, and also because her father was so close to me, he always showed me a picture of Ysa, and I feel happy with that.

Then one day I finally found my happiness. I fell in love with someone for the first time, and that boy became my very close friend who's always there for me, he actually became my boyfriend. He shared a lot with me, and I shared a few things about myself only with him, to the point that I feel very comfortable with him.

Then one day he showed me a picture of his beloved brother, and exactly that day Clara contacted me out of nowhere and sent me a picture of a man who looked exactly like what my boyfriend showed me with the caption "Guest what? I met my first love," and  i realize who that person was because I knew who Clara's first love was.

And exactly that day too, I broke up with my beloved boyfriend; I sacrificed my own happiness for the sake of my best friend first love, Ysa. Because I don't want her man to be with the person who actually killed her, especially when I found out that she's using Ysa's picture to get you.

And that is also why you met me, and I had a contract with you out of nowhere at that time."
 mahabang kwento ni Hannah

" You must told it to me from the start" Seryusong saad ni Damon , at sa loob loob din nito ay na kakaramdam sya ng pag ka awa sa kwento nito

"How am I supposed to tell it to you if you always left home and went back home sometimes only, and when we were together, we always fought? That's why how can I tell it to you before? huh? I didn't really know if you were angry or avoiding me for real, but we never had a proper talk after we got married." saad ni Hannah

" Well this is my first time to say this word to you but, really, I'm sorry. I just feel irritated and disgusted on you. I actually felt guilty after marrying a stranger for the sake of Ysa's Information, that's why." Seryuso at walang emosyon sa mukhang saad ni Damon kaya napangiti naman si Hannah

"Okay na sana eh, kaso Wow huh, feel disgusted; ikaw nga dyan ang may kadiring likod eh, and also to tell you the truth, I'm fully virgin when I married you, and the reason why I never try to be touched by you is because I love your brother, and your brother loves you too. And I'm glad that nothings happened between us." saad ni Hannah

" It's so weird to see you talking a lot and speaking like that using that innocent face. You look so different now" saad ni Damon

"It's because I've been reborn again, duh, and I'm happy in my life now. I also feel loved by my family, that's why. Ikaw nga din, you kind of changed too, except your no expression face, because as I remember, you never said a sentence before, and now just wow."  saad naman ni Hannah

"Tsss. But if you're the real Astria... then, who is that person who woke up having your body from that day?" tanong ni Damon

" Well, She's the owner of this body, She's actually Hannah Ysabella Sullivan, My Bff / Cousin/ Ysa" saad ni Hannah

" What? are you kidding me? She's already dead" kunot noong saad ni Damon, kaya natatawang pinakalma ito ni Hannah at i kwenento nga dito ang ng yare ng gabing maganap ang insidenteng iyon.