Yes I know that and that's why we were given the orders to kidnappe you and bring you all here where you could be taught , trained and instructed which will help you to exercise and practice the royal life and it's responsibilities in future .

Your beloved PRINCES ALREADY WANT US TO LEAVE ! Minnah unni got annoyed .

She read the will ...

Now as you all have been chosen by the Princes themselves you can't leave even if they ask because now your future is bounded with theirs .

According to the will your training shall start from now onwards.

You've been brought in an island where we have done special preparations .

You can't meet princes and queen has already given us the orders that even if anything happens to her we have to carry on with what has been told by the will.

So we'll be not seeing them for next six years ? Parkhyu cried

That lady nodded. We know it might be hard so we have prepared the walls with best realistic techniques so that you can get strength always seeing them in front of you.

I am ready to go through any struggle and training to be with Jinki , Minnah unni stated .

Me too I love him enough to go through the pain of not being able to see each other for years ...so that we can be forever together, I admitted.

I miss him so much and if this is the only way then I am ready , Parkhyu nodded and stated.

I agree ! HyeRa nodded.

I don't think I can forget him either , so if that how it's going to be ...them I am ready to , Jaerim uttered.

----------------------------------------

Their eyes widened , jaw dropped and goosebumps all over their body when Onew , Jonghyun , Minho , Key , Taemin saw their princesses walking.

Jonghyun's POV

Huh ? Wh..wha...what ? I gulped .
Is she actually ? ...No..no ...no this can't be ...

I shut my eyes tightly .

I could hear footsteps coming towards me . I stepped back .

My heart was beating crazily , I know it's a dream .

As soon as I will open my eyes everything will be vanished. I don't want to confront anyone.

' Jonghyun ?'

I could hear her voice which sent chillz all over my body .

I turned facing my back to her and began to walk .

Jonghyun ? Where are you going ? It's me , it's me ; Your HyeRa.

She shouted and tears rolled down my cheeks.

I didn't face her and walked out but she followed me .

Minho's POV

I was confused at first but everything got cleared when my eyes fell in the figure standing in front of me.

I was speechless .

I just kept staring at her from top to bottom and then again from bottom to top .

Is she really her or its again an illusion?

Suddenly she hugged me and I got my answer.

But ....

I pulled back .

'You should have been gone '

I stated and my heart knows how much burden it had to bear to utter these words when I actually I wanted to hug her back so tightly that I would never let her go .