Truck Passengers

If ??? JaeRim interrupted

Ummm nothing leave it ! Taemin uttered and walked away.

Y aaahhh ! Great ! even I am not dying to dance with you . Get lost bcuz you just lost the chance to dance with me ; JaeRim, the most gorgeous girl in school . JaeRim shouted .

Taemin turned , laughed and again walked away.

Uhgghhh ! JaeRim growled in anger as she kicked in the air.

---------------------------

JaeRim see this , her friend showed her pics of  SHINee on her phone.

What ? JaeRim shrieked .

Yeah ! This is right , he is lead dancer of Korea's famous band SHINee . No wonder he is Awsome  . JaeRim if you could get him to be your partner then 100%  you will win .

I don't need him , I can win on my own talent , JarRim rolled her eyes and uttered.

But you can't deny that you can't find a better dance partner.

______________________

Taemin's POV.

It's been more than a week I am here. I hang out with my new frnds I made on my first day here. They found out about me being in SHINee and well that affected their behaviour a lot. It's really not what I wanted thou  but what can I do they just can't help but make me feel superior .

I don't know what will they do if they found out about me being a prince, I sighed.

I was with them at the same dinner area of hotel where I met them .

Do you guys really don't have any other topic than JAERIM ? All you guys do is fanboying over her .

I am sick of listening JaeRim ,JaeRim and JaeRim from you guys. I uttered annoyingly and folded my arms .

Jealous?   Come on we know something is going on, one of the boy smirked.

Nothing is going on....I uttered acting fake.

O hhh I saw you both last night  in the  car outside the school , another one said with a grin.

What were you doing at school so late ? I frowned.

First tell me what you both were doing ?

Ummm...we ? ...uhh we..were...

Oh he is blushing ! They all laughed.

Just then JaeRim appeared out of nowhere .

You ? Here ? I asked startled .

JaeRim was red not with blush but with anger...she angrily bit her lips breathing heavily as grabbed my collar and pulled me out of there.

Yaaaahhhh stop pulling me like that. Everyone is watching . It's so embarrassing.  But she just ignored whatever I was saying and kept dragging me out until we reached my room .

She pushed me in and closed the door after getting in too.

What's going on ? You look so horrible when this angry ....I laughed.

Why the hell is my , your  friends and every other person I know is talking about us dating ??? She yelled angrily .

Oh that ...you're here for that ? Oh it's ok no need to thank , I grinned as I threw myself on the bed.

Thank My Foot ! Why would I thank you ? I am here to kill you for spreading these rumors. 

Come On, don't act now I know you are praising and thanking me in your heart.