SHINee Is Back !

MinJi'POV

I woke up by the thumping noise of footsteps outside my room ...ummm ?? What's going on ? I stood up from bed and walked to the balcony of my room . I looked down and was surprised to see every other servant running here and there .

Huh ? What on earth is going on ? I sighed .
Who cares I am sleeping , I went back , lied down on the bed and was about to close my eyes when a maid rushed into my room breathing heavily as if she was running in a race.

Don't you know something called ' knocking , ? I said frowning at her.

Ohh sorry Princess , please forgive me she apologized . I just rolled my eyes and asked why are you here ?

Actually I am here to wake you up , it's good you are already awake she uttered quickly and was about to leave but I stopped her.

Wait !

Yes princess ? She said bowing down

Why are you here to wake me up so early you know it's not my time to wake up .

Your majesty told me to , she replied .

Eeehhh ? Why would Granny ?

She was again about to leave..

Hey ! Hey ! Did I said you can leave ?

Sorry princess but actually I am given a lot of work to do ...I have to change all the curtains of the hall . ...wash the carpets ...and.., the maid replied but I interrupted confused.

Wait, what is going on in the palace ? Why is every one running here and there even you are so ?

Princess don't you know ? Your brothers; Princes are coming back and with the Princess to be girls, the maid said cheerfully .

What ? Why didn't anyone told me Oppas are coming today ? I shouted , jumped off the bed and ran to find granny.

Oh God the whole palace is shaking with the news of Oppas coming back not as five but as ten , I sighed.

I couldn't even get to meet granny as she was busy in the meeting with elders where I am not allowed.

I told my maid to bring my breakfast in the room and I went back to my room.

...........................

Jinki I am trembling ...Minnah whispered as she got off the car.
It's going to be fine , ONEW smiled as he took her hand and slip it under his arm .

You are the luckiest one ...your granny is my granny's bestie ; ofcourse you'll have advantage, no need to worry ,Jonghyun said as they got off their car and moved towards the entrance.

ParkHyu I am telling you that just be quiet , not blabbering ! Key nagged as he helped her out of the car and placed his hand on her waist as they walked which made her blush .

So finally you really are going to be my sporty princess , Minho teased Hannah .She was about to smack him but he dodged while laughing as they walked forward after getting out of the car.

Taemin I am not going , JaeRim said dying out of nervousness as she wasn't even sure that Granny will accept her or not. Atleast come out of the car , I am with you so you don't need to be scared of anything .Taemin held her hand and help her out . They walked forward with JaeRim shivering and on the verge of crying.

All the five couples entered the palace from the gigantic door .They walked slowly and gracefully in a row. All the girls nervous while the boy's smiling as they couldn't be more proud for fulfilling granny's condition.