꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎:𝟸𝟶٭⊹•꧂

Start from the beginning

He strangely missed her presence last week when she wasn't at school. It was as if the sunlight was removed from his life. He was inwardly worried and he couldn't understand what it was about this new,strange girl.

This morning during their lunch break , he notice her  determinedly avoiding him. His soulmark had tingled, reacting to her presence in the cafeteria where she beamingly had sat with the senior, Eunwoo and her friends, as if urging him to reach out to her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

The conflict within him mirrored the turmoil in his heart as he had watched her from afar.

In the class he became silent as their teacher entered.

The dreaded last double, dance period came like a slithering serpent

The dreaded last double, dance period came like a slithering serpent. Your' heart was racing like a drum. As the period for the dance class approached, your heart raced with anxiety. The thought of Yeonjun's scrutiny filled you with dread, and you couldn't shake the fear of him uncovering your secret.

As you and your class group sat in class awaiting the next period, a mix of excitement, maybe of just looking at your handsome soulmate from afar, and apprehension that he might find out about them through half bonding, fluttered in your chest. It would help if you made your no-eye contact happen till he was soul-blinded.

This will be the test of the potion at work. During the day, you purposely tried to avoid him. But every time, you couldn't resist looking discreetly at him while he was enjoying his candid conversations with his friends. You know also that he was watching your every nervous move. You were acutely aware of his eyes on you and his girlfriend's narrowed eyes.

The Bell for the last double period rang, nerves sliding up your spine as you thought about the vision. But luckily, you already know how to avoid being exposed.

As you all stood up begrudgingly, dreading the class of the dance teacher. You heard that the teacher was a strict 'army' general. She was loud and scary. You are already dreading your first meeting with her. You were in Mexico the week before.

In your Art Theory class, you and Chaeyoung noticed a shift in Dahyuns demeanour since this morning when you learned that Soobin and Eujin like each other. You were surprised that she went during the break to talk to the dance teacher.