꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙰 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚍: 𝟷٭⊹•꧂

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Please stop.

This nightmare I have every night.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

⚠️Trigger warning: flashing image!! and mentions suicide and death

"Luna!!Luna!! We're going to leave you!" Sammy, your obnoxious fifteen-year-old brother, called after you

"Luna!!Luna!! We're going to leave you!" Sammy, your obnoxious fifteen-year-old brother, called after you. You got up late today, on all days. If you're late, your brother will be late as well. Fortunately, you called your grandmother and told her that you had missed your bus and had no idea how to get to your new school on foot.

Your summer vacation was over two days ago. You've only been to your new art school for a day. Your quiet demeanour didn't endear you to the other students on the friendship train. However, you were assessed as a test subject in a laboratory. It didn't help that you were a little taller than the average girl with big glasses, long, straight black hair with dark blue hues, and a sunkissed tan skin tone. You're not unattractive, but you're more unassuming amid girls who are stunning and above your level.

You are a Hanlim Art School student. You discovered it was a school for wannabe entertainment trainees. Most are with trainee agencies and aspire to debut in K-pop or K-drama. It would help if you had a variety of skills.

You have a lot of talent as a violinist, and you can even play the keyboard and piano. Recruiters travelled to Mexico for you to audition, which you passed, and you were immediately accepted into the program. Sammy was accepted into a trainee program at a small agency, and he sings and dances flawlessly. You can sing, but instrumental music is your preference.

Your grandmother is well-off, paying for all your tuition and other expenses. She is both strict and loving. Your grandmother went to work early at the street restaurant where she serves the best street food in the world, and she was furious because you were tardy after she urged you to set your alarm clock. You are the one assigned to awaken Sammy.