꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎:𝟸𝟶٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In our forgotten diaries

Take me with you.

The atmosphere in the class 3.1 (grade 12A) class was excited as Yeonjun and the other class boys entered, greeted by a chorus of jovial cheers and congratulations for his group's TXT recent show win. They surrounded him, patting him on the back and expressing theircgenuine admiration for his dance performance.

Yeonjun smirked  as he and the guys high-five each other," Yeonjun replied with a modest smile, though a hint of discomfort flickered across his features as he noticed his girlfriend, Yeji, shooting annoyed glances at the fawning girls.

She jumped up irritate by the class girls' behaviour. Yeonjuns' eyes widen at her eyes that are narrowed in slits.

Yeji's annoyance bubbled to the surface as she addressed the group of girls, her tone sharp with irritation. "Alright, that's enough, girls. Let's get back to our class work, shall we?"

Her headgirl authoritative voice echo in the class. The girls just scowl at her but turn around in their seats and took out their books, knowing their Music Theory teacher will stroll in any time.

But some of the girls weren't deterred, offering sassy comebacks in response.

"Oh, come on, Yeji, can't we just bask in Yeonjun's glory for a little longer?" one girl quipped, earning a giggle from her friends.

"Yeah, lighten up, Yeji. It's not every day we get to be in the presence of a 'real' superstar,....most of us hasn't even debut yet...but Yeonjun is our lucky star here." another chimed in, causing a ripple of laughter to spread through the group.

Ryujin was shooting a pointed look at the girls hovering around Yeonjun. "Yes, don't you all have work to do? Leave him alone."

Some of the girls rolled their eyes at Ryujin's curt tone, but one brave girl with glasses retorted, "We're just congratulating him, Yeji, Ryujin. No need to be so uptight,Jeez"

 No need to be so uptight,Jeez"

"Yeah, chill out. It's not like we're bothering him," another boy added, crossing his arms defiantly.

But Yeji wasn't having it, "I said enough," she bark firmly, her irritation palpable.

Yeonjun shook his head , "Yeji it's okay, don't work yourself up. They are part of MOA." He is used to girl fawning over him, but his mind was elsewhere.

Yeji just pursed her lips at the mocking eyes of the class girls.

Meanwhile, amidst the flurry of attention, Yeonjun felt strangely dejected and deflated. Despite all the admiration surrounding him, his gaze kept drifting towards the open window thinking about a cute Mexican girl who gave him sleepless nights, the girl whom he kissed with so much passion and  then rejected.