Dr holly looked down her arms seeing burnt marks on her arms and wrist, she look back up at Genesis, not mentioning her marks.

"is jus the feeling of losing someone very special in your life you know?- and I have these mix feelings cause he would cheat every chance he got then when I try to leave he'll apologise to me then do things and say things to get me back" genesis explained, she was glad she had someone to listen to her for once.

"that's him being manipulative towards you, whether it was you or your friends and family who told you to leave the relationship, was the right thing to do" Dr holly spoke making genesis hear what she had to say.

"he knew you were mentally not okay gee gee, and it's totally okay to feel like you wanted him back but it's okay to also let go"

"and letting go is the best option to focus on yourself and your upcoming goals in life"

"you right.." she mumbled lowly looking down while playing with her nails.

oh!- our appointment is done and I believe my next client is here, thank you for coming in today gee gee"

thank you so much..-oh! I should also give you my number just incase if you feel like you'll have a panic attack" dr holly cut her off and took out her phone, Genesis added her phone number onto her phone then left the room.

as she leaves she presses the elevator button patiently waiting for the leav for door to open.

as it opens she sees a tall lightskin guy with a young girl who looked like his sister.

she looked back up to him seeing that his eyes were already on her and she looked down, she thought he looked scary as he had a natural mug on his face, however she thought the young girl was pretty with her curly hair and her light green eyes.

-

Destiny's PO

9:02 PM

after I freshen up sai'maya for bed I placed her on my arms and took my boobs out for her to suck.

her little fingers be so cute when she be placing it on my boob

while looking down I focused on her facial structure, she so prettyy.

i heard the door open after I see von coming in. we both made eye contact before his eyes moved down to my chest.

my eyes r up here nigga...😒

"make sure u feed ma baby good" he pointed at me and walked to the bathroom.

"bitch?-" I held my self accountable, he ain even say hi and he coming in tryna telll me how to take care of my kid..

after I was done I placed her on my bed and turn on cocomelon on YouTube , that's how she be falling asleep, especially when she's been fed.

she looks so concentrated while watching cocomelon, ion know what type of  voodoo cocomelon been doing to kids.

"vonn"

"wassup ma?"

"when u done in a bathroom can u please pass me my pink fluffy bag?"

"here"

he came out with nothing but his black towel wrapped around his lower waist and gave me the pink bag.

"thank uu" I smiled and looked down cause his whole body structure was turning me on.

"maya.. mama gotta do your hair" Maya's attention was and me den she looked back on the tv completely ignoring what I said.

"gir- I picked her up and placed her in between my legs to do her hair.

I sprayed water mix with leave in conditioner onto her hair and detangle with my fingers before I used the brush.

while brushing her hair LIGHTLY she begins to cry..

"shhh is okay" I tried calming her down while kissing her forehead but she continues to cry, until she saw her daddy coming out the bathroom, having both her arms out reaching for him.

von picks her up and she slowly stops crying.

"stop crying mama" von said calmly and it's his deep voice, kissing all over her face, and she wraps her tiny arms around him and lays her head on his shoulder.

von walks around the room for her to slowly fall asleep. I looked at the two of them,

admiring this moment.

"what?" he asked looking at me with a lil smirk.

"nothin, jus thinkin" I started thinking about von, I was thankful for him for taking his time and helping me out with maya. we ended up doing the DNA test and he was the father, not gonna lie I was glad he was other wise I would be 6ft underground..

he patted her back gently making her fall asleep as her eyes were closed.

he then carefully placed her in her crib and put on his shirt and a black jacket on.

"where u goin?" I asked noticing he was wearing everything black.

"I got sum to do" he said wearing his gloves before grabbing his gun and placing inside his pants.

"I thought u said u was gon stop with the killing von" I groaned and crossed my arms, since he the father of my child I don't want anything bad to happen..

"I know baby, dis da last time I promise ight?" he said in his flaming voice.

"watchu mugging yo face foe?" he asked with a little mug while grabbing my face.

"im jus worried" I mumbled.

"you ain gotta worry bout me ma im gon be good ight?" he leaned down to my height, having our face an inch away from eachother.

"okay" I said softly and he pulls me in for a kiss that turn sloppy after he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

he deepened the kiss after grabbing my neck tightly and we stopped as he sucks onto my bottom lip.

"i love u"

"I love you too" I smiled looking down before he left.

TBC

y'all fuck wit long chapters so imma try and make them long but not too long!!

I know y'all don't want scenes with destiny and von but they too cuteee😭😭

BUT the book is still gon be based on gee gee's life.

is keithon out of the picture??🫢👀

like n comment pookieee I love y'all smmm

sorry for any spelling mistakes.....