Chapter 10

Amaya's POV

It was fudging Liam Black. Why was he here.

'Uhh didn't he say he was going to a gala or smth' oh yeah I forgot about that.

I turn to leave and act like nothing happened, when Liam pulls my arm and drags me to his intimidating and tall frame.

"What are you! Doing here" he grits through his teeth.
"Whats it to you, mind your own fricking business asshat"I say with a little sass as I glare at him. Wow I just said that.

"What did you just call me " he asks confused like he didn't hear me the first time. "Asshat did ya hear me now" I asks trying to pull my hand away from bus grip. But as always I fail.

"Get your stupid ass out of this Gala" he tells me as if I'm going to do that. "No and stop holding me" I reply struggling to get out of his hold.

" hey Ammy I've been lookin- who the hell is this" Marco asks glaring at Liam. "I should be asking you that question Bastard"Liam says glaring back at Marco.

"Let her go" Marco demands " or else,what? " Liam dares. Marcos fist comes flying to Liam's face as he lands a punch square in Liam's jaw.

"You little bit-" I don't let Liam complete his sentence, my arm is free since Liam was using the hand he was holding me with to support his jaw. "Enough" I scream attracting the whole gala to look at us.

"Why are you doing this Liam, what's it to you that I'm here, I worked my ass off to design this place thanks to you and I can't even come here. Why are you such an ass hole, stop caring about what I do " I shout as everyone starts murmuring amongst themselves.

"You're my wife and you should tell me when you're going somewhere before you do" Liam barks, the whole crowd erupts into more murmurs and I hear things like. When the hell did he finally tie the knot, wow so he's married, she's pretty though love her outfit, she's probably a gold digger, how did she tie Liam down, I don't think their marriage is real.

"You're married" is the first question Marco asks me . "Look I'll explain everything later i-i just need you to get me out of here okay" I tell him as I hold his arm and drag him out. " don't fucking go anywhere with him" Liam shouts as we walk away.

" go back to fucking your personal assistant asshole" I spit venomously as we exit the building. Marco just stares at me suprized as we enter his car. Half of the drive is silent until I decide to break the ice.

"Look I didn't mean to keep this from you and Celine, it's just that this marriage isn't one out of love or anything like that okay" I tell him sadly.

" I know that judging from the way he talks to you. Does - does he hit you" Marco suddenly asks as j go a bit quiet.

" no not really, he doesn't " I say as I turn my face to face the window. " he's bad isn't he, I don't want you to do this please end the fucking marriage if it's money I have loads of it.

Don't do this to yourself and how could you not tell me something was wrong do you know how hard it's been lately trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with you, honestly I am disappointed I really didn't expect this from you sorry" he completes his sentence.

Tears fill the rim of my eyes as I stare at the city through the window. I don't trust my voice because I know if I try speaking I'd break down and I didn't want that.

Marco drops me off at Liam's house cause I told him that address, without telling me good night, i stare at his face for a bit I can see the hurt and disappointment that is etched in it.

I go inside and run  up to my room and all I can do is cry. Cry for hurting myself for hurting Marco and Celine and most especially cry for the hurt I was receiving.

I've tried everything, even if we can't be lovers we can at least be friends, it's not like I like him or anything I just want this bad blood and ill treatment to stop.

I fall asleep 2 minutes later with all the burden on my mind, I have to be strong, for my parents.

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm, I get up from the bed grumbling and muttering incoherent words to myself.

I get dressed in a white Floral knee length dress, since it's a Sunday I practically laze around after breakfast.

My evil-i mean nice boss sent me an email to reply too on his behalf. Doesn't he have a personal assistant to do  sheep like this.

After replying to the email, debate on whether or not to call Marco to apologize, later I did.

"Hey Marco" I say as soon as I hear the call has been answered, "hi" he replies dryly. " are you still mad at me " I ask like I didn't already know the answer to that question already.

" kind of, have you told Celine " I go quiet at the question. "Ammy" he repeats waiting for an answer.

" no I haven't, look I will tell her you just need to give me some time please" I beg " well I'm giving you till Wednesday if you don't tell her by then, I will and trust me Ammy you won't like how it ends"  he threatens.

" fine I'll tell her okay" I tell him as I wince annoyed and sad. "Yeah but I have to go right now so bye" he says hanging up on me.

"Bye" I whisper to myself. I can't believe this is happening and I'm going to have to tell Celine about this whyy! 😭.

I decide to get it over with, I call Celine and arrange for us to go to a cafe nearby. I leave the house in 20minutes with some light makeup and my hair in a nice and tight bun .

I get there first but Celine arrived like a minute later, looking good as always.

She takes a seat and smiles at me from across the table. "Hi babe why did you want to me up here" she asks, I spare her the pleasantries and get to my story.

About 20 minutes later she has her hand on her mouth to stop her from making noise, as I told her to.

" why, honestly I'm shocked the Amaya I know would have found a way out of this mess" Celine said shaking her head. Obviously I didn't tell her about the Personal assistant part.

" but he's treating you well right. This is still a lot though, I didn't expect this would happen to you." Suddenly she broke down into a sob.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you-i-i have been the worst best friend ever. I probably didn't treat you well enough for you to tell me things I'm really sorry Amaya". I was shocked when she said that. She was sorry .

It was my fault and not hers " I'm sorry too I didn't want you to find out about this, this late im really sorry and if anything I've been the worst best friend you've done so much for me thank you"I tell her as we pull each other into a tight and warm embrace, we stay there till Celine phone starts to ring .

" sorry I've gotta go, I sorta kinda have a family dinner I'm trying to escape but looks like they found me" Celine giggles as she kisses my cheek and runs off, waving at m

I smile at how well it went when someone taps me on the shoulder.

I look to my side just to meet the glare of green stony eyes.............
__________________________________

Cliffhanger🤭🤭

Man I'm not sorry I'm dirty 😁.

Jk, how are y'all, hope you're doing good.

I sincerely apologise for this very late chapter I have been having some issues with my internet but I know it's not an excuse. So I will give you a double update.

At the time of writing this chapter. It's my friends birthday today.

Shoutout to Vicky happy birthday ❤.

Now goodbye y'all.

But not without voting and leaving a comment 🤭.

Have a nice day and do enjoy reading 😘.

Cliffhangerily yours (is that even a word)

Cq💜(u know what the purple Heart means when u know what it means)