Chapter 6

Hello everyone it's me and I just want to say a big thank you , my book already has 34 reads! And 6 likes, thank you all so much.

Not edited I'm too lazy to edit sorry

And I apologize for the cliffhanger, go show my sincerity there will be a double chapter update.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote , leave some comments or suggestions and share with other wattpaders.  

Byeee!! 😘

Cq 

Amaya's Pov

"Surprise..." Oh my gosh it was bloody Kade , he walks in as I get up and hug him as I hug him I see Marco at his back.

" what the hell are the two of you doing here" I say letting go of Kade and punching Marco in the shoulder.

" we wanted to surprise you plus I haven't been back home in years don't you miss me " Kade says flashing off a million dollar smile.

Kade was like my brother in middle school we went to the different high schools but luckily we lived in the same neighborhood. But then he had to move away and I was depressed also Kade was Marcos cousin.

I stare Kade he lolz so different from what I remembered, he had long black hair a chiseled jaw line, pink soft looking lips , a really good body build and something that just didn't change.

The dimples that appeared whenever he smiled .

"I really missed you Amaya " he says he's light blue eyes shining, Celine pushes me away as she hugs the life of out Marco, she didn't really know Kade but she hugged him as well.

" hey Kade how are you doing" Celine asks pulling away from the hug, " I'm good thanks " he answers smiling at her.

" Kade you useless piece of crap, did you know I missed you so bad, how dare you not call me and you think telling me you miss me would cut it- think again. " I say faking anger.

" I'm sorry okay I'll find a way to make it up to you... How bout a cup of coffee " he suggests. I smirk as I nod my head in acceptance.

We gist a bit and then they leave because they aren't even supposed to be here .

I really missed Kade, not just because I used to have a teeny weeny little crush on him.

'Suree whatever makes you sleep at night' shut up

I go back home...... Home weird word. 

I open the door to see Liam waiting for me in the living room.

He sits on a black couch with his one leg in the other in a crossing position one of his hands on on the arm rest and the other was holding his phone .

" come here Amaya " he orders. 'It wouldn't kill you to say please 'I mutter. " what was that " he asks, " nothing I just said I was coming " I lie as I walk towards him.

He looks at his phone then looks back at me " so the gala will be held on a Saturday night, also you don't have to come because you don't have a date and you'll feel way out of place " he says, I feel offended and decide to ask him a question.

" why would I feel out of place " I ask glaring at him waiting for a response. " youre poor and everyone there is rich, now do you understand " he says and I feel a stab in my heart, I wasn't even poor.

'You're right, youre bankrupt', fuck you conzy.

" youre such a jerk, and Im not even coming anyways brat " I run up to my room, I hear the notification sound of a message from my phone.

I close the door as I check it ' it's Saturday night remember dress classy' wait Saturday night as in this Saturday night.

You've got to be joking. Shit it was the same gala I was designing. I've already promised Marco I'd go I can't bail on him now plus if I do he's going to ask why and I can't lie to Marco.

'Okay' I text back. I flop down on my bed as I heave out a sigh. I feel like I need a spa day, as I was lost in thought I hear the sound of hunger coming from my stomach, j just out of my bed change into something comfortable as I was still in my work clothes.

I go to the kitchen and make some ramen noodles for myself after about 15 minutes I'm done cooking and eating.

I go back toy room and read over the document for the gala's design.

I feel tired after some time and decide to go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning startled by a call. I didn't check the caller ID before answering it.

" hello" I say sleepily into the phone " your morning voice is sexy" " Kade why the hell are you calling me at 5:30 in the morning " I ask angrily.

" I just wanted to say good morning " he replies. Wait I don't remember giving him my number yesterday how did he even get it.

"  why and how did you get my number" I ask " cause I wanted to and Marco gave it to me " Kade replies sweetly.

" I'm hanging up you cannot be calling me at this time of the day, go do something " I say hanging up before he protests.

I get up and start getting ready for work,  I leave the house without breakfast because I wasn't feeling hungry at the moment, I'd just get some coffee later or something.

" gurl you've got to see this " Celine screamed. " what" I ask as she shoves her phone in my face, I read the captions out loud.

'LIAM BLACK SEEN WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND OUTSIDE HER HOUSE ON A SUNDAY MORNING AND A MONDAY NIGHT'

' SOURCES HAVE PROVED THAT SHE WORKS FOR HIM AS HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANT'

'BEATRICE JIMERS RUMORED TO BE THE GIRLFRIEND OF ONE OF THE MOST ELEGIBLE BACHELORS IN THE WORLD '

Shit I mutter under my breath not loud enough for Celine to hear.

How and why would he do this, what is wrong with him. 'Bastard'

'A hot bastard dont ya think' youre just useless conzy this is a very important matter right here and your opinion is not needed at the moment.

I'd definitely confront him about this I cannot be disrespected like this I mean who does he think he is.