First Meeting

The day they first met was when he saw Tony Corleone after being 7 years away from the city.

"Hey Tony how have you been." He asked happy to see someone he knew very well.

(This was AI Generated with instructions thar I don't remember using

(This was AI Generated with instructions thar I don't remember using.)

"I'm doing fine Yuno, just doing some Grimmes with GiGi." He said in a casual New York (or Italian don't know haven't met either) accent while motioning to the person beside him.

" He said in a casual New York (or Italian don't know haven't met either) accent while motioning to the person beside him

(Again AI Generated. Also ignore the book and don't consider the jacket being on.)

"What's up." She casual said minding her own buisness waiting for them to be finished with they're conversation.

After a bit Tony left while Yuno went to check on his friends.

/With Tony and GiGi/

As they picked up packages GiGi asked about Tony's relationship with the guy she had just met.

"That guys name is Yuno the real person that run Los Santos." He said with respect and pride.

"You yanking my chain or something Tony the guy doesn't look like he could fight someone without being pressured into one." GiGi said doubting him.

"That's because he has guys to shoot for him like the police in the PD and the other gangs." He replied as they arrived to their next pick up.

"With him being back I know the city will he exciting." He said as GiGi nodded.

/With Yuno/

"Yunooooo!" A tattooed man yelled out before a car crashed into a ditch and a explosion was heard nearby.

"I don't think it worked out Benji." Yuno said in pain.