(1) Office Affair

Start from the beginning

    I get in my car, driving down the street to the place. I end up finding a parking spot before us, claiming a booth for us. I text her the location while facing the door so she can see me too. A few moments later, she walks in, it felt like she's the only one in the room. She joins me in the booth, across with a smile. "What do you usually drink", I ask as I lean against the cushion. I needed an idea about if we would drink or get some basic shit to be classy.

     "Anything with tequila honestly", she blushes. "This is so awkward drinking with my boss"

   Saniya and I are around the same age. I'm twenty-five and she's twenty-three.

"We're off the clock, no judgement here", I assure her, skimming over the menu. The waitress comes over to us, holding a notepad in her hand. "Hey guys, my name is Sarah. I'll be your server, can I start you off with some drinks?"

"I'll have the Jack Daniels special", I say and she turns to Saniya.

"Mhmm I'll do the spicy margarita", she smiles as she says it.

The waitress walks away, leaving us by ourselves. "Spicy?"

I look at her oddly, "I thought you would've said some fruity shit"

She playfully rolls her eyes, "The spicy ones usually have three different mixtures of tequila. It's really good with a little kick to it. After a long day they'll get your right"

"I might have to taste some, if you don't mind"

She grins, "only if I can taste yours. I love some Jack Daniels"

Saniya swipes some hair off her shoulder. Her hair laid nicely, loose curls at the end. It looks freshly pressed, how her hair always looks. It's like she never has a bad hair day. "I like your hair", I compliment and she blushes.

"Oh thank you! I'm not really feeling it that much. I was going for the voluminous look and it just look so boneless", she pouts as if that genuinely irritates her. She tugs at a string of her hair, "Let me show my Pinterest inspirations"

"Pinterest?", I raise my eyebrows

She looks at me in shock, "You don't know what Pinterest is?"

I shake my head, "That seems like some girl shit"

"Uh uh, you could use it spruce up that bland ass office"

I cover my chest as if I'm offending. "Not you dissing my office, I'm a minimalist at heart"

"Nah there's just nothing there"

We continued to have drinks and conversation. After a while, we ordered some food since we hadn't ate much of anything. The drinks kept flowing and somehow she was starting to look even better. Every movement she makes start to look sexy.

Baby what you doing?
Baby what you doing? Come here I've been missing you
I wanna fuck

"I know you can tell by how I'm kissing you", she raps as she dances in her seat. She finishes the lyric, looking at me like she wants me to join in on the song. "Don't tell me you don't know this song? You act so damn old", she rolls her eyes, taking my hand and bringing to the middle of the floor to vibe with everyone else.

Saniya moves from side to side, making it painfully obvious that she wants to refrain from twerking. "I do but I'm trying to keep it professional"

"What you mean", she raises an eyebrow as I pull her body closer to mine.

"The way you got me feeling, this can easily turn into something else", I grip on her side as she tenses up against me. I let go of her and she laughs nervously.

I feel my dick twitch with her against my front.

I tried to maintain my distance cause I don't want to touch on her too much. As I try to step back, she comes closer to me, moving to the beat effortlessly.

We dance for another few minutes before our good time ends. She stumbles a bit, I hold out my hand to help her downstairs so she wouldn't fall. "Let me walk you to your car", I tell her, not really giving her much of a choice. We walk in a comfortable silence, my eyes falling upon her backside as she walks somewhat in front of me. "This is me", she announces, stopping in front of her door as she unlocks it. She turns me to, "Thanks for coming out with me".

    Catching me off guard, she pulls me into a hug. She wraps her arms around my neck and I stop at her lower waist.

    "Anytime, drive home safe love." I instruct as I tape her side. I pause for a second, "Wait! You are okay to drive right?"

    She giggles, "Yes! Drive safe Mr.Gears"

    Her phone rings and her smile drops but she quickly recovers it. I wait for her to get settled in the car before doing the same in my own.

    I had a feeling this wouldn't be our last outing