(4) Reflection

I M A N I

    I've spent the last two weeks completely off the grid. Work has been kicking my ass and my desire to be social is at an all time low.

     I kick my feet up on the sofa, laying in nothing but a sports bra and leggings. I pull a blanket from behind me and scroll through Youtube. I usually watch story times to past time while I sit on my lap top and shop. I grab my lap top off the table and open it, it immediately pops up on Shein. "I'll just go ahead  and buy this", I say to myself as I purchase the cart. 

  Beep!

  A notification comes across my screen.

Datniggacore_   follows you

    I know this ain't who I think it is. Smirking, I go to the page and watch as the pictures appear. I found myself lurking through his pictures, I'm not blind the man is fine.

 I found myself lurking through his pictures, I'm not blind the man is fine

  I double tap his recent picture just to mess with him

I double tap his recent picture just to mess with him. I'm sure he's probably waiting for a follow back but it won't be happening anytime soon. This whole thing blows me considering what he told me some weeks ago. Then again, this could be his way of trying to be friends. I just rode his dick the other day so I don't know if that's possible.

Interrupting my thoughts Nia's contact name pops up. I answer the Facetime call and she comes on the screen fixing her bonnet. She turns it to a specific side while giving me a side-eye. "Why you looking like that?", I ask and she turns her mouth up at me.

    "Sooo we're going to pretend like you didn't disappear from my party", she tilts her head and sips from her cup of juice. "And you know what else is funny", she cracks up in laughter and slaps her knee.

   I knew what she was finna bring up.

   "Mack goes looking for Corey... poof! He's gone too" , she waves her hand in the air. I stifle a laugh, knowing that she would be dramatic about it. "Y'all went somewhere?"