𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}

Começar do início

"Alastor..!" Morana blinked from surprise at the action, turning to the taller demon at her side. Said demon would smile, feigning innocence although it was obvious to everyone what he had done.

"Ha! Nice try, Smiles! But I've sucked on way wo—" Angel pointed a finger at the grinning radio demon, his hand turning to flip him off. His comeback falls apart at the frown that was displayed on Morana's face, as if he were caught in trouble.

He huffs, then silently groans, having no choice but to screw his mouth shut to try and stop himself from speaking any other profanity, at least while there's the kid in the room.

Niffty pops out from behind Alastor, giggling "Ooo~! Someone's in trouble!" She would tease with a toothy grin.

"In my defense, I had made it clear that I do not like to be called like that" Alastor had spoken up, one hand raised as he speaks, the other keeping a hold on Cal to assure he wouldn't leave his place. Morana had given Cal the spoon to play with, letting the half empty bowl of food be set aside on the coffee table.

They all looked at Angel for his response to his defense. He ruffles his own head, breathing out a sigh.

"Okay okay, jeez... Sorry, Momma-Fly.." He had said the best that he could , pretending to pout by the end. Alastor's eye twitched at that, but the demon belle had already accepted his poor 'attempt' of an apology.

Husk had already turned his focus away from the three, watching Cal wave the spoon around for a child his age. The overlord possessing his soul and the princess's dainty companion handling a young sinner? He still couldn't find it in himself to believe that.

Moving on from what had happened, Morana had turned her head to the grand stairs of the hotel. The others followed her lead, one of the two they had waited finally coming down to the parlor. There was an uneasy touch presented on Vaggie's figure, the manager seeming to try and mentally prepare herself from what she is about to reveal.

Her eye caught Cal staring at her, and she silently winces.

"... Does he have to be here?" She asked, not meaning to sound rude in any way. That, the raven head could tell.

Alastor parts his mouth to speak, being stopped when Morana had taken the initiative. She picks up the child, placing him down on the ground with a smile. She adjusted the little demon's sweater a bit.

"Cal, we're going to have a talk.. You can play with Fat Nuggets and Keekee for now, is that okay?" She'd whisper over to the blue eyed child, watching how he perked up at the mention of the pet pig and one eyed cat. Cal gives a nod, a quiet 'okay' leaving his mouth.

He waves at the crew, before running off to where his ears couldn't hear a word they say. Morana stands up, sitting back down after her approach.

"Ever so kind, Mon bijou. Giving them an option even when it's unnecessary" Voiced out Alastor, crossing his legs whilst he comments. An elbow resting on his knee to prop his chin on the palm of his hand as he looked at the demon belle with half lidded eyes.

"I'd.. like to argue differ about that" Morana responded, folding her hands neatly on her lap. Back straight and head having turned to look into his gaze.

A clear of Vaggie's throat had forced everyone to give her their focus. She stands there, hands on her hips and lips pursed in reluctance .

".. Alright" She inhales sharply.

"Here's what happened"