chapter 27: journey to the elves pt 6

Cut to a scene where Issei confronts an evil version of himself, hatred in his eyes, and prepares to summon his Sacred Gear. As the evil counterpart smirks while summoning his own]

Text Overlay: "Descending misery
Destiny chasing time
Inherit the nightmare, surrounded by fate
Can't run away"

[Show Rossweisse and Irina, tears in their eyes, as they watch Issei's inner turmoil as he gazed at his disappearing evil clone as he finally made his decision and followed to his direction]

Text Overlay: "Keep walking the line, between the light
Led astray
Through vacant halls I won't surrender
The truth revealed in eyes of ember"

[As the music intensifies, Issei is seen wearing a cloak and walking towards an unknown destiny, disappearing into the darkness.]

Text Overlay: "We fight through fire and ice forever
Two souls once lost, and now they remember"

[Closing shot with a fade-out as the music reaches a climax.]

Text Overlay: "This is the tale of Issei, the Red Dragon Emperor, and his journey through darkness and light

As I surveyed the aftermath of the battle, a sense of disappointment washed over me. The fallen generals lay defeated before me, their once formidable presence now reduced to mere remnants of their former strength. Ddraig's words echoed in my mind, reminding me of the overwhelming power I possessed.

Ddraig:"You're just too strong, bruh,"

Ddraig's voice resounded within me, a mix of amusement and exasperation evident in his tone. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his remark, the familiarity of our banter providing a momentary distraction from the boredom that plagued me.

Issei:"I know, Ddraig,"

I replied with a sigh, my voice tinged with a hint of frustration.

Issei:"But is it too much to ask for a challenge? Fighting opponents who crumble so easily... it's just not satisfying."

I glanced around at the battlefield, the scattered remnants of Thaloc's forces serving as a stark reminder of the one-sided nature of our encounter. Despite the chaos that had ensued, I couldn't shake the feeling of ennui that enveloped me.

Issei:"It's like playing a game where you already know the outcome,"

I mused aloud, a sense of restlessness creeping into my words.

Issei:"Where's the excitement in that?"

Ddraig chuckled in response, his amusement evident even in his incorporeal form.

Ddraig :"Perhaps we've grown too accustomed to victory, Issei. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be challenges ahead that will test your mettle."

I nodded, though the prospect did little to alleviate my boredom.

Issei :"I hope so, Ddraig. I crave the thrill of a true battle, where victory is hard-earned and well-deserved."

As I soared through the sky towards the location of the Elden Tree, my mind was preoccupied with the events unfolding before me. Anastasia and Idril stood below, their expressions marked by a palpable sense of concern. Beside them stood Lady Miriana, a striking figure whose beauty captivated me in that moment.

 Beside them stood Lady Miriana, a striking figure whose beauty captivated me in that moment