chapter 9: loyal guardians of eternity part 1

Issei: Azazel, I've made a decision. I've agreed to join Seraphael and the Loyal Guardians of Eternity.

Azazel was a bit shocked they were currently I'm a restaurant and facing each other

Azazel: Issei, are you sure about this? Joining them means you'll be dedicating your life to protect both the supernatural world and humanity from evil threats not just the three biblical factions It's a big commitment.

Issei: I understand the gravity of this commitment, but after everything I've seen and experienced, I can't just stand by anymore. I want to make a difference, to protect those who can't protect themselves you know I was once like that I mean you get it right

Azazel:of course It's an honorable path you've chosen, Issei. Seraphael and his Guardians are a formidable group, and your powers will undoubtedly be put to good use. But, have you thought about the sacrifices that come with it? The danger, the secrecy, and the constant battle against evil?

Issei: I have, Azazel. I know it won't be easy, and there will be sacrifices but you forget azazel I've pretty much sacrificed a lot of things to rias and look at where that got me but now what I sacrifice would actually be a for a good cause But I've seen the consequences of not taking action, and I can't let that continue. I have to do my part to make the world a safer place.

He voiced out his opinion

Azazel: I respect your decision, Issei. Just promise me that you'll stay true to yourself and your beliefs. Don't let the darkness you're fighting against consume you. And remember, you won't be alone in this. The Guardians are like a family, and Seraphael is an exceptional leader and said to be one of the strongest beings on the planet

Issei: Thank you, Azazel. Your support means a lot to me. I promise I'll stay true to myself and do my best to protect both worlds. I'm ready to begin this new chapter in my life.

Azazel: That's the spirit, Issei. I'll be here if you ever need advice or someone to talk to. Good luck, my friend. You're about to embark on a remarkable journey.

Issei:you said he's super strong right maybe I'll ask him for a spar

He pondered

Azazel:' idiot'

He shook his head

Azazel: That's great, Issei. It's important to have the support of your friends. But what about Irina, your girlfriend? Have you talked to her about this decision?

Issei: yes I told her, seraphael helped me and now she's an angel again but I'm worried if she would want to be part of the group too If you get what I mean

Azazel: I understand your concern, Issei. It's crucial to have her on board with your decision, considering the demands and risks that come with being a part of the Guardians. She might worry about your safety and the time you'll need to dedicate to your new responsibilities.

Issei: I know, and I love her, Azazel. I don't want to keep secrets from her. I'll just have to get stronger and be confident I would be strong enough to protect her from everything in our way

Azazel: That's a wise decision, Issei. Honesty is essential in any relationship. I hope she'll be supportive, and you two can find a way to make it work. Just remember, the path you've chosen is noble, but it's also challenging. Having your loved ones by your side will be a source of strength.

Issei: Thanks, Azazel. I'll keep that in mind. I'm determined to face whatever challenges come my way and do my best to keep those I care about safe.

Azazel: I have no doubt you'll succeed, Issei. Your bravery and determination are your greatest assets. Just be sure to have open and honest communication with Irina. It's a big step, but it's one you don't have to take alone.