accidental meet up🥲

Start from the beginning

you both didn't say a word to each other after that. in fear of making this experience any more awkward.

throughout the movie you both made some comments about what was happening, occasionally agreeing with each other and then trying not to make eye contact.

but as you know this is a romance book. so of course you made eye contact! multiple times actually. and you a saw evident blush on his face every time.

you didn't know how to process this, so you just squeezed your arm rest, letting the tension out as thoughts ran through you're head. you don't know how you didn't notice before but you were actually gripping and squeezing walkers arm.

even though it hurt so bad, he would endure the pain for you. and you only.

he knew that you were tense so he let it happen. also squeezing you're hand back too occasionally. it was a very cute incident.

and walker couldn't help but smile at you. he thought your flustered state was so cute. especially since you were flustered because of him.

the end of the movie was coming up and by now both yours and walkers hands were intertwined. you still didn't notice that you were holding hands.

and walker went along with it. this was a moment that he had dreamed of although he wished it would have been the two of you alone. instead of being with the others.

aryan noticed that you guys were holding hands and snapped a quick picture giggling to himself and sending it to a group chat with him, leah, dior, and momona.

leah saw the message and sewed at it. you two were so cute. and she was definitely going to tease you about it later. she had sent the picture to gio and was texting dior about it.

the two girls were gushing over it, all while you were still oblivious to what was going on.

the movie had ended and the five of you made it out of the theatre. talking about how good you thought the movie was. you had looked down feeling that you were holding something and saw walkers hand in yours.

you freaked out and pulled your hand out of his grip, making him turn to you confused. "i'm so sorry, i didn't know-" you said quickly mumbling your words a bit.

"it's fine n/n, i enjoyed it!" walker said with a blush on his face keeping eye contact with you.

"o-oh if that's the case then ok!" you said smiling warmly at him, dior, aryan, and leg were ahead of you guys and didn't hear the conversation that you and walker had.

which you were grateful for since you knew they were all going to tease the both of you.

"umm you wanna hang out sometime?" walker said looking down at you. "without the group. just the two of us?" he continued looking at you with a hopeful gaze.

you were stumped you liked the idea very much but you didn't know how to say yes. so you just stood there like and idiot trying to say words.

"well you don't have to if you don't want to," he said looking away from you and down to the floor. "no it's fine walker, i would love that!" you said smiling up at him.

walker smiled at you excitedly, as he grabbed your hand and walked up to the others. as you both went up to them, paparazzi started to take pictures of you guys.

mainly focusing on yourself and walkers intertwined hands. "oh no why today!!" dior said as she started speed walking out the entrance with aryan, and leg trailing behind her.

walker was shielding you from the flashes as you both walked out the door. making sure that his arm was protectively around your waist.

"it's going to be fine, we're almost out the main entrance," he whispered into your ear as you guys basically ran to diors and aryans cars.

"i hate paparazzi!" you said clenching your fists and putting your bags into doors trunk. "what were they even doing there in the first place?" aryan said panting as he leaned against the front of his car.

"i don't know but i have a feeling that the cashier tipped them off," leah said trying to catch her breath.

you were so annoyed at the moment and you didn't notice walkers arm still wrapped around your waist. but you didn't care about that at the moment.

you were more worried about what people were going to say once the saw those pictures.

ugh you hated being a celebrity. especially when you're a child and grown people make assumptions about you. this life was honestly getting annoying. but you had bills to pay so.

"let's just go home" walker said walking you to diors car and saying goodbye to leah and dior. before going over to aryan and getting into the car.

today was a long day and all you wanted to do was sleep. which was what you did once your head hit the seats leather.