Chapter 95 - Pretty Bitch Freestyle

Start from the beginning

I went downstairs after I put all my belongings in my purse, which was only some money, a small perfume, my phone, some lipgloss, gum, and keys. I was about to make myself a late breakfast when I decided that I might as well make food for everyone. It was practically lunch time anyways, and I was going to be leaving to the studio soon.

I chose to make some seafood pasta and garlic bread since it was quick and easy. I only had less than two hours before I had to be at the studio so I didn't want to spend a lot of time cooking or end up being late. I know how Marshall is about being on time to things and staying on schedule so I wasn't even going to try it. I gathered all the ingredients, boiling pasta while I seasoned some shrimp, scallions, and chopped lobster meat. I cooked the meat in a skillet as I started working on the garlic bread. I cut up a loaf of French bread, buttered it, and sprinkled a little bit of cheese on it before putting it in the oven to bake. I also added some other things to the pasta like alfredo sauce, tomatoes and spinach for flavor and veggies.

In less than an hour, I had finished cooking everything. I packaged everything up in their respective containers, put it in a picnic basket, and left the house. I asked Drew to drive me to the studio so that I could ride back home with Marshall. He agreed without any hesitation, saying Marshall had already instructed him to do so.

— Effigy Studios

— Effigy Studios

I had just arrived at the studio, snapping a quick picture of my outfit for the gram before going inside. I checked in at the front desk with the receptionist, being escorted to the room where Marshall was sat with Paul and Denaun. There were also some other people like sound engineers. I sat the food on the table, going to give my man a quick hug as I greeted him, waving at everyone else. Everyone quickly ate, seemingly busy with their own work today; There wasn't nearly as much talking as there was work.

Eventually, things settle down in the studio and Paul and Marshall sit me down to go over signing me for the day, how it'll all work, and things of that nature.

"A lot of this is signing things and me talking so get comfortable." Paul said, pulling out a stack of papers.

I simply nodded my head. Oh, they were serious about the officiality of it all. They could've just say they signed me and not had really done it, but I guess Marshall really wanted it written on paper to throw in BlueFace's face.

"Cool. So you're going to be signed to the label for a total of three weeks. That's so that there's enough time between making the song, recording it, and then filming the video." Paul started.

"Yea, we'll be making the song today, but it's going to take a little bit of time before we can film the music video given how impromptu this all is. But it'll be done before Three weeks." Marshall clarified knowing I needed my video to be posted before Christmas.

"Okay. That sounds good." I confirmed.

"And in the contract it also outlines that you'll be producing only one rap along with only one music video. Nothing more nothing less. All of it will be paid for by ShadyRecords, handled by me and Marshall, and you'll also need to promote this." Paul continued.