seen by @june.bogman, @polly_callas, and 167 others
liked by @mabel_trekk

bogman, @polly_callas, and 167 others liked by @mabel_trekk

liked by @mabel_trekk, @kalebtrekk, and 362 others@miasummers recent film🎞️

@miasummers recent film🎞️

view comments

@mabel_trekk the best instructor🥰

@polly_callas so cutie

@kalebtrekk these are so good!

@june.bogman holy heck your hair is beautiful😭

After I finished my morning lessons, I grab a quick lunch and head back out to catch up with June and Polly for some waves. I have a few hours to kill till I need to be back in the shop.

I work in a surf shack near the beach and it's about 5 minutes from my house. It helps me get more students for my lessons and it gives me some extra money. Rent is cheap—another reason why I love it here—so I don't NEED to work all day long.

"Hey, Mia!! Get you add out here! You just missed me crush a wave!" Polly exclaims as she waves next to June. I quickly paddle out there and sit on my board.

"Sorry I'm a little late. The line for lunch was way longer than expected. I think it's gonna get pretty busy soon with tourists." I say a bit out of breath.

They both groan and I laugh a bit. "Hey, you never know! Maybe one of us will find our 'true love' with the new wave." I jokingly say and they laugh. "Yeah, there should be some hot guys for sure!" June says excitedly, rubbing her hands together.

I see a wave forming in the distance and start to paddle towards it. They let me take it and I do a couple tricks and finish it off. I hear them clapping and cheering as I paddle back to them.

We continue this for two more hours and I finally have to call it quits. "Shit guys, I'm sorry. I have to go. Gotta get back to work." I complain and wave them goodbye. I hope I get more lessons booked with these new tourists.

jacob's pov:

We get to the Airbnb that we rented and we all have separate rooms. I take the one in the basement with a walk-out door. It is definitely older, but it still looks really nice here.

I notice the beach isn't too far away and make sure to remember to rent a surf board. I don't think anyone else has tried surfing before so maybe they can get lessons. It will be pretty funny.

@caileespaeny posted a new story, 04/23/24:

seen by @jacobelordi, @naileadevora, and 74k othersliked by 11k users

liked by 11k users