Nejiten fanfiction 7: Every Night.

Tossing and turning uncomfortably. Don't I do this every night? But then I think of you...
"What's going on..?"
Walking around, I see nothing but white around me. I keep walking forward, a couple of turns here and there, stumbling upon a vortex. I poke my head curiously over the fall of the swirling pitfall, gaining a step closer, curiously, and my foot Slips. Silly girl.
I look up, trying to grasp anything I can to stop falling, except all I can take in my grip is air; a hand full of nothingness. Crying loudly, my voice echoes through the spiralling vortex; streaks of white, silver and blue spin around my body like ribbons, seeming like a never-ending paradox.
Falling, falling, falling...

Everything around me gets sucked into order in a bedroom. A simple, but welcoming bedroom. As I examine my surroundings, the soft linen sheets tickle my skin from fidgeting. Hearing footsteps, a tall silhouette peeps through the doorway. "Hey.." The long haired man smiles at me, leaning on the doorframe with a cup of hot chocolate safely held in his hands. Shirtless. Only boxers. His bare skin catches my attention, making me eye his muscular physique. Walking towards me, he stops and stands on the left side of the bed, sets the mug on the desk side table, picks up my left hand and grasps it in his own hands like a cocoon, like protection and kisses it ever so softly.
His voice is deep and husky. He's got that sexy morning tone many girls fall head over heels for. I'm just so lucky that this is happening to me right now. My eardrums are going wild.

"Good morning, sleepy head."
As he lets go of my hand, a glimmer catches my eye. A gorgeous titanium ring is sitting comfortably on my wedding finger with fitted diamonds twirling around and a bulky sapphire resting happily in the middle. I look up at him as he bends down to kiss my forehead.
"Sit down."
I say, patting a free space on the big mattress next to my thighs as I feel a smile automatically tug at the corners of my pink lips. Neji quickly obeys and giggles lowly for an unknown reason.
"What is it, have I drooled?"
"No, it's nothing, I just know you're not a morning person."
The Hyūga quickly gets closer to me, and embraces me in his strong arms. I lean on his chest, knowing that I'm safe like this, and he holds me closer in speechless response. Looking up at him, I admire his manly jaw bone but this makes him look down into my eyes, causing me to blush as he's catches me in action.
"Hm?"
"Oh.. It's nothing.." I smile sheepishly to clear the air.
His face moves closer to mine, almost intimidating me, dominating me even. Getting closer and closer, slowly and painfully, I can't move away because of his arms around me. He stops just before our lips meet, and whispers
"Are you sure?"
But before I even get to pronounce the 'y' in 'yes', his lips are pressed against mine, invading my space, but I don't mind. He kisses me passionately with a fire burning brightly in his heart, leading to the removal of my shorts, my top and his lips caressing my exposed skin. He pulls my panties slowly down my legs, a moistened area awakens. As he does this, he slides down his boxers, and comes back up to kiss me.
"I love you so much.. Mrs. Hyūga.."
His words tickle my ears, our bodies becoming one, souls undivided. Climaxing together, he rests ontop of me gently, supporting his weight on his elbows.
"I forgot to say it, but I love you more.."
I say, leaving us to drift off into a peaceful nap, holding eachother closely.

-a week later-

"Okay,"
I say to myself, sitting nervously in the bathroom on the lid of the White toilet seat. I try to shake off my nerves and calm myself down, but my legs shake uncontrollably. Slowly and anxiously, I pick up the test from the side of the bathtub. The test shows two pink lines.
"Holy crap...."
A tiny bead of sweat falls down the side of my face, and I double check the pregnancy test leaflet. It reads :One pink line = negative (not pregnant). Two pink lines = positive (pregnant).

I gather my wits about me, stand up slowly and look at my tummy in the bathroom mirror, rubbing my stomach at the same time, asking myself "Is this really happening...?" My left hand automatically unlocks the bathroom door, pushing the handle down to leave; I take notice of how cautious and slow my steps are. Walking around bare foot makes the bottom of my feet tickle from the carpet. Holding the pregnancy test behind my back nervously, I divert my eyes from the floor and up to my normal range of vision. I place myself in the centre of the small yet cosy living room and call out.