what's the word for a 12-couple date?

The date was the greatest idea in the world! Everyone ended up at the playground after dinner.

"Duncan, scoot over. I don't want to sit on the ground," Courtney whined.

"Calm down, princess," Duncan pulled her down into his lap, which made her blush.

"Ew, get a room," Heather chimed in.

"Well, you heard her. We could have some fun in the playground tunnel," He kissed Courtney on the cheek.

"Duncan..."

"Kidding."

Suddenly, music started. Everyone looked over to see Noah with a speaker, scrolling through his phone. He was finding the perfect playlist (because we all know how hard that is).

Cigarettes after sex started playing and Noah stood. He held out his hand and Cody stood with him. One by one each of the couples started dancing with each other. It seemed like this night wouldn't end.

"Hey Heather, wanna go to the bathroom with me? It seems sketchy so I'm nervous," Courtney asked.

All the guys had broken off into a group and the girls went to sit on the playground. Gwen came bouncing over to Trent.

"Hey, we were talking over there. We think that this night needs more alcohol." She gave him a kiss and he hopped up with her.

click, click, click

"Perfect."

—————————————————————————
blogging.codylvr🩷

❤️  💬  ✉️Liked by random

❤️  💬  ✉️
Liked by random.hoe and 1820 others

blogging.codylvr🩷 Oh no... looks like a couple cheaters have been caught @badboyD😈 and @pastygoth⛓️

—————————————————————————
The next day came with a bang on Gwen's door...

"COME OUT HERE YOU BITCH," a familiar voice yelled.

She ran down stairs and pulled the door open while still trying to wake up.

Unfortunately, she was greeted with a very awakening slap.

"YOU ASSHOLE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D DO THIS TO ME AGAIN. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN," Courtney screamed.

She tried to jump at her but Bridgette ran to the door just in time. Gwen rubbed her face really fast and looked back to the scene.

"What the hell is happening, Court?" Gwen shouted confused.

"Don't act like you don't know, Gwen," Bridgette spat at her while holding Courtney.

Heather stepped in and flashed Gwen her phone.

"WHAT IS THAT? WHO TOOK THAT?" Gwen yelled as she took the phone.

"Somehow, Sierra was at our big group date. WHY WOULD YOU DO IT AT THE DATE!?" Heather started laying into her.

"Woah. Hang on a second," Gwen ran back upstairs.

All the girls followed while Gwen made a call.

"Hello?" Cody's voice rang through the phone.

"Cody, I have an insanely important question for you," Gwen said.

"Anything for you. What's up?"

"Did you see me kiss Duncan last night? Apparently our big date was being stalked and Sierra made up some picture of "mine and Duncan's kiss"" Gwen held up air quotes to show the other girls in the room.

Courtney was seething.

"No but let me ask Noah," he hung up and at a perfect time for another call to come in.

Gwen answered to a panicked Trent.

"Gwen!! What happened last night!?"

"I'm trying to figure out too. I don't know what went wrong once we came back for drinks. I think the photo Sierra posted was a fake," Gwen started pacing.

She walked away and locked her closet door. She came back out in different clothes.

"Trent, I'm going to figure this out. I did not cheat on you. I love you," Gwen pressed the hang up button.

She walked past the girls as they attempted to get her attention.

"GWEN WAIT. IM NOT DONE WITH YOU," Courtney chased after her with the others.

Gwen was long gone though.

Cody answered his door to an angry Gwen.

"We're going to find that psycho," she grabbed his hand and tried to pull but he wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong?"

"Noah broke up with me..."