Party time💋

Everyone was getting ready for Geoff's party. Some better than others...

"Duncan, hurry up! We're going to be late," Courtney shouted at him for what felt like the 50th time.

"Take a pill, babe," Duncan hopped up and tossed on the outfit Courtney picked for him. "I don't know about this," he said as she buttoned the white shirt all the way up. He put her hands down and unbuttoned the top few so part of his chest was showing.

"That looks kind of sloppy," because why would she admit that it's attractive.

"Well we have no time to argue," he picked her up and carried her to the car.

————————————————————————

Everyone started arriving at Geoff's parents around 7 pm. Geoff's parents were usually gone so he loved having parties in the empty house.

The drama of the night? Sierra, Cody, and Noah.

"Save me!" Cody ran to Gwen in the corner of the house.

"From what?" Gwen asked looking confused.

"Sierra won't stop touching me. She's trying to give me a drink in a baby bottle. I just want to talk to Noah but no way can I do that with her running around," he laid his head on her shoulder and she held his hand.

"Maybe we can find an empty ro-"

"CODYKINS, WHERE ARE YOU," Sierra yelled out as she ran right past the corner they were hiding in.

"Maybe we can find an empty room and put you two in it," Gwen lowered her voice to a whisper.

"He'd never go for it. He doesn't even like me, Gwen," Cody started sniffing and Gwen gave him a long hug.

"Come on. It's a party! Let's live it up!" She took his hand and pulled him up. They both ran off to dance and drink.

Sierra soon found them but Geoff had Duncan and Courtney lock her out of the house.

—————————————————————————
In another dark spot of the party stood Noah. He looked ready to leave but he was staying for one reason... Cody.

How could Cody like someone like him. He's rude and sarcastic. He'd never make a good boyfriend...

"Hey," Noah turned around as a voice spoke.

"Oh, hey Heather. What do you want," he said.

"Don't be a dick. You looked sad and I felt bad for some reason. Want to... talk about it?" It felt weird coming from her. It was weird to Noah too.

"I don't know. I just wish I wasn't so scared to tell him how I feel."

"I get it," Heather put a hand on his shoulder. "Wanna make fun of people dancing with me?"

"I'd love to."

They went and sat on the couch. Heather pointed out Lindsay dancing up on Tyler and made a gagging sound. Noah laughed but he couldn't help but stare at Cody.