36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind

Start from the beginning

"How is she?" A voice spoke softly, I recognised it as an Irish accent.

"Not too good, but she'll pull through." I was confused as to where I was, last thing I remember was being at the gym and feeling faint and dizzy.

"What caused this?" The Irish accent continued to quiz the individual, they certainly weren't giving up.

"It seems a lack of food in her system had a major part in this, she has lost a small amount of weight but if this went on much longer then it could have been fatal. It seems like she was overworking herself and her body couldn't handle it."

"She told me she had eaten before she arrived.." The accent became thicker and I was wondering who cared about me this much. I still couldn't see anything and I was beginning to wonder if I'd turned blind.

"Lying is a common thing in eating disorders. Would you happen to know what may have brought the disorder on?"

"No sir, I mean, I've met her once or twice and she seemed happy- wait! Both of the times I've seen her were when she was in a happy relationship, that relationship ended not too long ago and I suppose she's stopped eating then." this persons logic shouldn't be this good. No one was meant to know.

"Right, may I take your name?"

"Niall Horan." Niall! But wait..why is he here? Wherever here is..

"Okay, if you notice any movement from Miss Kyra then please push that red button." I have figured out that I was in a hospital. I heard a sigh before someone grabbed my hand.

"What happened to you Kyra? You were so happy with Mikey.." He slowly trailed off, probably unaware that I could hear him. It was quiet for a while before he spoke again.

"I don't know whether you can hear me or not but I need to say this and I need to say it now." he, once again, stopped before taking a deep breath.

"Ever since I saw you, all those months ago. I felt something and I knew you were special, it sounds stupid I know but this isn't some high school crush that will blow over or anything. You may still be hung up on Mikey but I just want you to know that I love you.." what?!

"It kills me to know that you're putting yourself through all of this, and I can't even dream of why you'd want to starve yourself. You're perfect and shouldn't feel like you should be deprived from food just because someone doesn't like you, or you want more people to like you. I for one don't care about your size, I think you're stunning just how you are. Even now you look beautiful; your hair in a quick messy bun that Zayn managed to do while we were in the ambulance, you're not wearing make-up and wearing a hospital gown and I wouldn't have you look any other way if I'm honest." I was gobsmacked that he was just letting it out, not caring if I could hear him or not.

"I'm not leaving your side until you open those beautiful blue eyes of yours and that's a promise." I felt a soft kiss to the knuckles of my right hand and I mentally awed.

"Mike is worried sick, he told me to tell you that he gives you all the luck in the world. No matter how much he tried to beg management to let him fly out, they wouldn't budge and he said sorry about a thousand times." a light chuckle left Niall's mouth and I started to wonder if he was putting an act on, just acting strong on the outside. The faint, constant beeping grew louder and a shocked and loud gasp echoed before more voices could be heard within, I suppose, the room I was in.

"The heart monitor sped up." Niall rushed out, holding onto my hand tighter, occasionally leaving kisses on my knuckles.

"Kyra? Can you hear me?" A bright light flashed, bringing light to the darkness I saw. It startled me slightly so I jumped subconsciously.

My throat was really sore so I didn't speak, well it felt like I couldn't physically open my mouth so I didn't even try. My eyes remained closed but I was now fully aware of things around me.

"It seems that she is in the early stages of waking up, this could last for a week at the most." a deep voice spoke, probably a doctor.

"Okay, thank you doctor." my silent prediction was correct and someone left the room. Silence fell, It wasn't awkward, it felt nice and relaxed.

"I knew you'd be fine in the end babe, see? You're waking up and I'll be able to see those beautiful eyes within a week." I could tell by his voice that he was smiling, a small laugh erupted in the silence.

"Ana is visiting soon, she's just making sure Robyn has a house key and then she'll be up here as quick as she can.." my heart warmed at the thought of Ana caring about me like a mother does.

"I'm writing a song at the moment, well me and boys are but I want to put the most towards it. We've decided to call it 'Little Things', I wish I could sing you a verse or two but we've only got the chorus; no chords or anything." he sounded a little upset that he couldn't enlighten me to a new song, which I found cute.

He must of got tired of speaking and getting no reply because he didn't talk again, I just heard the occasional sigh and a sniffle here and there but no words.

A gentle knock echoed within the room and I heard shifting before a door was opened and a loud sniffle could be heard before the door closed.

"Oh Kyra..how did I not notice?.." I recognised Ana's voice almost immediately, her voice cracked and I could tell that she was crying. She didn't say anything for a while, it sounded like she was trying to steady her voice and compose herself.

"I was stupid to give you directions wasn't I? I'm known for stupid decisions.." she chuckled slightly, lifting the atmosphere like intended.

"I know I haven't known you for long but I feel like you're family, I just want to know what caused all of this..I mean, you've probably been told this countless times by Niall but you shouldn't be starving yourself. It's never the answer because it only leads you to a hospital, which is where you've sadly ended up. When you wake up, you're getting spoiled by me and we're gunna sort you some therapy sessions or something." She said quietly.

"Oh and there's something I need to tell you but I think it'll have to wait until you're awake, I mean you might not be able to hear me and I'd hate to say it twice, I also need to ask you something and since you can't reply I'm going to have to wait."

"I'm not leaving either, work can wait! I have a step-daughter that needs my attention and God, I'm gunna give it to her alright? You'll never feel alone again, you hear?" Her general mood to the whole situation was happier since she walked in. I must not look as bad as she was expecting..

"Cara still hasn't contacted, Mike and Luke spoke to her to try and get my number but they had no luck. Cara is now not answering any calls from anyone who knows you, I don't know why she suddenly seems to dislike you so much, especially now when you're in hospital.." Ana left out a uneasy breath, she didn't speak from then but I could feel her presence so I knew she didn't leave.