34-Shout Louder/Insist

Beginne am Anfang

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

My skin collected goosebumps at the sound of Michael's voice alone. Cara smiled at me, a knowing look on her face.

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way?

It is pretty ironic that he would sing that part but it still meant a lot.

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I had to sit down on the edge of the bathtub half way through, tears blurred my vision and my legs felt wobbly as Mike's voice sang my favourite song and I found it quite embarrassing. It was silent for a few seconds before anyone spoke, Luke cleared his throat and asked if we enjoyed it, Cara smiled towards me and replied saying that we both loved it. I was careful to wipe the tears away silently so Cara didn't see but I gathered that she already knew but didn't want to say anything.

"Right I'll leave you two alone." I mentally face-palmed at my choice of words and the sound of my unsteady voice cracking, it just proved that I wasn't alright. I motioned to the door and Cara nodded, signalling that it was alright for me to leave and compose myself. I completely forgot about my hair situation and turned to the door, needing to remove myself quickly.

Dani came into view as I opened the door and she took one look at me, put her food down beside her quickly and held her arms out, I don't think I've ran to her quicker.

-Michael's POV-

"Right I'll leave you two alone." was I invisible? A frown found my face quickly and I looked downwards, suddenly finding my un-matching socks amazing. I heard a door open and close on the other side of the phone and I figured that Kyra had left.

"She didn't mean it like that Mike. You heard her voice, She's just emotional right now that's all, she didn't mean for it to sound like she didn't acknowledge you. She wanted to say herself how much she loved it but it got too much okay? She had to sit down when you began singing like half way though." I frowned at the mention of her being emotional and not okay, I feel like I've caused that in a bad way, not just by singing.

"How's she been?" I asked hopefully, shocked at how steady and normal my voice was.

"Well she got no more than two hours sleep and I feel really guilty because I arrived at like 5am and woke her up and scared her, she's probably hurt her arm aswell because she fell off the bed. She looks like complete death.." Luke looked towards me at the mention of Kyra's appearance.