27-Dinner/Embarrassing

Start from the beginning

"So, Kyra. I'm so sorry about my question earlier, and I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you at all but it might help you recover if you speak out about it.." I could tell that Ana was just starting to make conversation. It seemed that she also wanted me to feel like I could confide in her if I needed to. I nodded and took a deep breathe. Cara, Michael and Luke were looking between us, probably confused about what was going on before they arrived.

"Well yeah, I did have a child- a girl actually, her name is, well was, Sophie-Anne-"

"Do you know who the father was?" I was seriously losing the will to live, my fathers voice annoying me to the max. I slammed my fork down and it made a sharp noise as it collided with the plate. My elbows rested on the table as I placed my head in my hands.

"Gav! Don't be rude! It's bad enough that she has to deal with her loss, leave her alone and let her talk it out. Listen for once, have some respect will you?" I silently thanked Ana for stepping in.

"I do actually, and I'd like to think that we are good friends now." I heard a scoff come from Michael and I rolled my eyes, determined to not lose the remaining cool I somehow had kept this whole time.

"Don't you think that you are a little too young to be having children? I mean I'd hate Robyn coming home and announcing that she was pregnant. It's not something to be aiming for at 17." I shivered at his question and remark. Cara, Luke and Michael all tensed up, all their eyes were on me, awaiting my reaction.

"Well it's good that you care about at least one of your children isn't it?" I growled, losing patience very quickly. I heard Michael and Cara let out breaths that they had obviously been holding, scared of my reaction. I sent a sorry look towards Robyn, she smiled which told me she didn't take it personally. She got that I was angry.

"Now Kyra, I didn't bring you up like that-"

"You didn't bring me up at all." I muttered under my breath.

"Ana? I'm sorry but I'm going to have to excuse myself for a moment." Ana smiled softly and nodded, signalling that I could leave the table. I walked away quickly and found myself in the lounge, holding onto the sofa for support while my breathing got shorter and shallower.

"May I, Mrs Jay?" I heard Michael's quick voice speak, followed by a chair squeak on the laminate flooring. Footsteps made their way in my direction, Michael soon came into view and he hurried over to me when he saw my position.

"Kyra? Calm down, breathe okay?-"

"Oh thanks for the reminder, like I'm just gunna stop breathing." I said sarcastically, looking up towards him as he cracked a small smile before returning completely serious.

"I was thinking long and hard about what you said this morning, I've treated you so wrong these past days and I'm sorry. Truly sorry and it's okay if you don't forgive me because I know you're not that-" he cut himself off when he noticed my lack of attention to his words. He saw my trembling figure and hurried to sit me down and remove the beanie and checkered shirt from my body to reduce my body heat. He was honestly getting good at recognising my attacks. My arms were on full display but neither one of us seemed to give any attention to it.

"Can we get some water in here please?" He called nicely, putting his surprisingly cold hands to my cheeks, cooling me down.

"Look in my eyes okay? Think of happy things, want me to describe that field for you? The one with you and Cara?" I nodded quickly. I put my forehead to his for balance, my ocean blue eyes peered into his leafy green ones that held pure worry and concern. I was beyond caring at this point that I promised myself that I wouldn't go near any of boys again because Michael is truly a god sent gift and to be honest, whatever I thought was bullshit. Cara appeared seconds later with a glass of water in her hand, some tablets in her other hand. She seemed uneasy about this whole situation.