8. We need to meet soon

"Do you also have a therapist like me"

Mrityunjay

"You are amazing Rua! I never met someone like you "

I heard the loud complement by that Nishant boy and my eyes moves towards my Rua who was walking straight like she didn't hear anything.

A smile curled up on my lips when she didn't turn to look at him back.

That's my girl!

I already understood that this Nishant has a thing for my Rua observing his continues visits to the library for nothing but to see her.

But how the hell this Nishant dare to ask her out like that. She deserves the best even  the proposal that she is going to reject.

Thank God! she didn't accept or i have to shoot another person in this campus.

"We need to meet soon my little bird"

I mumble to myself while looking at her retreating figure. Just then my phone buzzed.

"Ji baba"

(Yes dad)

I speak after picking up the phone.

"I want you here in half hour"

He ordered in a clear voice and hung up .

Ok! Seems like he knows.

___________________________________

"Why you two are here?" entering in the Baba's study i asked to my brothers who were looking tensed.

"Baba called" Anirudh said and i look at Yug who was looking up like he got into a fight.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Yug observing Yug's face and he look at me with his tired eyes.

"He fought with Shailendra's son Nishant today"

Anirudh said and i raised my eyebrows. Ok after asking Rua he deserves a beating but how come Yug did it early.

"Mrityunjay"

Baba's loud voice boomed in the study as he enter and as i expected he was looking furious.

"I didn't make you CEO for this"

He said throwing some papers and photographs on the big mahogani table centred in his study.

"Calm down baba, let bhaiya explain first"

Anirudh said and baba sit down on the couch and Yug stand up from there.

"It's profitable baba after this we'll be on number three and if not then definitely on number four in the country"

I said looking up the photocopies of the new deals that i did with media and not some really good organisations.

"You know these people are dangerous and wrong "