3. Premonition of Love

"It doesn't feel like spring. It feels like rain"

Enjoy reading ✨

3 weeks later

Mrityunjay's pov

"Bhaiya...Bhaiya..."

(Brother... Brother)

"What's wrong" i asked looking at a panting Anirudh who just barged in my office.

"Yug..... Nitesh called" he said.

"Let's go" i said and we both walked out from my office.

"What did he said" I asked driving my car in haste towards Yug's University.

" A son like brother for a son"

Annirudh said and again tried to call Yug.

"Fuckkkk! Why he isn't picking up" He yell and again try yug's number.

"I'll kill that fucking bastard" he shout again talking about Nitesh Pathak.

"Calm down.. he'll be ok" I said tapping on his shoulder from one hand and driving as fast as possible from other.

"Try Manya's number" i said and he did it immediately.

"She isn't picking up like him"He said and helplessness laced in his voice.

"It's ok... we'll be there soon" I said to him as well as to myself.

If something happened to my Yug today I'll destroy the whole descendants of Pathaks without any mercy.

__________________________________

After reaching SBVP University i hastely parked the car and we both run towards his department.

"Why there's too much crowd?" Anirudh asked looking at the students as well as teachers who were gathered in the ground.

"Yug" we both mumbled and run towards the crowd

"It's looks like a workshop"

Anirudh said and we both dispersed into different directions to find Yug.

"Yug... where are you?"

I glance over in every possible place and corner to have a glimpse of him. Finally i found him talking to someone and my eyes stopped at that someone.

"There he is"

Anirudh said running towards Yug and engulfed him in a hug but my legs seems to stuck at that place while my eyes weren't ready to move away from her even though only half of her face was visible to me.

"Bhaiya...are you ok?" Yug asked walking towards me with Anirudh and hugged me.

I hug him back sighing in relief. He is all ok.

"Why weren't you picking up your phone?"
Anirudh asked him flicking on his forehead.

"Ch!...We all submitted our phones to join this workshop" he said caressing his forehead.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked him still holding her figure in my eyes.

"Oh she...she is the one i told you about. Rua Katariya."

He said looking towards her with Anirudh and she finally turns around picking up her phone.

"I'm telling you she......

Yug's voice died to my ears as i look at her. Everything seems to disappear around me. It was just her who was visible to me.

I felt something changed in me. My heart rate become slow as i look at her face completely. She looks so sad, her plain black eyes has no warmth at all and for the first time of my life i heard the shoutings of my heart.