Chapter thirty one:Anything

Start from the beginning

A nagging part within me almost wants to ask Eros about it, but I know that if there is truth to what Dominik said, Eros won't want me to mention it. And as much as he pisses me off sometimes, I would never want to make him feel uncomfortable.

Especially because of his understanding he was yesterday after I repeatedly lied to his face and he knew. I feel fucking awful about that.

But at least, by now, I am assuming that Eros completely forgot about the whole situation with me accidentally telling him that someone is going to kill me.

He doesn't care that much.

I take a deep breath, basking in the way I am completely enveloped in Eros's addictive scent. My face slightly throbs as I yawn tiredly, and the pain immediately makes me want to cry all over again. As if I had any more tears left from yesterday.

I remove my hands from Eros's hair for just a second, to try and test how sensitive my fucked up face is, when immediately a deep, throaty groan sounds from Eros in dissatisfaction.

That was kind of hot.

My eyebrows raise in disbelief at the action, that obviously displayed his disapproval.

"Oh nice of you to join me." I can't help the smile that breaks out across my face as I place my hands back on his head and continue touching his hair.

Eros doesn't even bother to respond or look up at me, he just buries his face farther into my chest and slightly squeezes my ass.

I gasp, "Excuse me Eros, I would hate to interrupt your beauty sleep but your hands are basically assaulting me."

Eros slowly tilts his head up towards me, resting his chin against my chest. A tired, flirty grin spreads out across his face as he gazes at me arrogantly, "I'm sorry." He says with a deep morning voice that is scratchy and still heavy with sleep.

The beautiful sight makes my heart flutter and the suppressed smile on my face just grows.

That's all Eros says before he removes his hands from my ass, and wraps his muscular arms tightly around my waist, hugging me tighter against him. He then places his face back against my chest.

I roll my eyes at his attitude, "I hope you are enjoying yourself."

Eros just hums in response as I twist a piece of his hair in between my fingers.

"You smell like me" Eros mumbles, his voice muffled against me.

"I lathered up in all of your masculine body wash." I smile, loving the scent of him. I take one of my hands out of his hair and begin mindlessly tracing my finger over the dark tattoos coating his bicep. He is still shirtless, and I am not mad about it.

"I like it." He squeezes his solid arms tighter around my waist. To the point where I can barley even breathe.

"Eros your killing me." I groan dramatically and try to shove him off of me.

Eros sighs loudly before unwrapping his arms and reluctantly rolling off of me and onto his back. I miss his warmth.

"Thank God, I can breathe again" I take a deep breath as Eros stays laying down next to me.