Chapter 5

Coincidence??..nahi bhai Kismat ✨

So we, we are going to our to be Bhabhi ke Ghar, you know what I'm so excited I can't believe finally my bhai will get married but

So we, we are going to our to be Bhabhi ke Ghar, you know what I'm so excited I can't believe finally my bhai will get married but... I am more excited to get ready in beautiful dresses and click so many photos... yeah I'm just a typical girl !! I got ready in a brown Kurti with silver bangles and jhumkas I got downstairs and saw everyone was ready and waiting for me...

 yeah I'm just a typical girl !! I got ready in a brown Kurti with silver bangles and jhumkas I got downstairs and saw everyone was ready and waiting for me

As my brother saw me coming down the stairs he said with a fake smile  "Lo aagayi ap ki ladli... as usual late" and then I said teasingly "ha ha apko bohot jaldi hai Sabr nahi hota kya?" And then mom said "chalo yrr tum Dono shuru na hojao" and then I said "inko samjao na chedte rehte hai" My bhai was going to say something

My mother said "Ha koi na Mahek teri bhabhi aayegi phir usko chedega tu Bach jaye gi phir" and then I said shoulder taping my brother "Haa so toh hai" My brother hiding his blush said "Mai gadi nikal ta hu ap bahar aaye" and then I said my mom "he didn't deny mumma,apka ladla bigad Gaya !! Vese ye rishta kişne suggest kiya hai bhai ke liye ?"
My mom smiled and said "Arey it's the family of my mom's, your Nani's childhood friend...I have met them recently so we have talked about their daughter Kyra and your brother Rohan" and then I nodded smiling and then we went out and bhai was waiting for us in car...

"Itta bada ghar, bhai Mai bata rahi hu ye pakka joint family honi hai," I said shouting and brother hit me on the head and said "Shut up Mahek dhire Bol...and behave okay" I said mocking him "Behave okay" and my mom said "bas tum Dono ab chalo andar" we went in there was two ladies of my mom's age and two male of my father's age and two boys Around my age..I can't se Bhabhi I have seen her in the photo I am excited to see her in real life..my family and there's family got busy talking and then someone came from the stairs and I was shocked like what the heck is this bawasir insaan doing here..!!! His name is Avyaan I heard it that day...

"Mai batau kya kya kar şakta hu"
after a little conversation with him, I was so done. LIKE DUDE who flirts like that... why the hell I am blushing and then they asked us to sit and that boy Avyaan now talking with my brother I was scared what if will told him I went to the boy's washroom...NAH!!

And then they served us drinks and all.
And I took it like who says no to free stuff right?
And then Bhabhi came oo god she is so beautiful, how can she live with my brother?
na let them get married I will get a chance to live with her bonus...for her duh.
they were again talking ignoring me and then finally someone asked me bhabhi's mom
"So Mahek tum kaha padh ti ho"
"Aunty jii Mai college Mai hu MMs college studying gynaecology"
Then Mr.bawasir insaan's mom who is so sweet  said "Arey avyaan bhi udhar hi padhta hai"
And I just nodded smiling
And now they have sent my bhabhi and bhai to talk privately to get to know each other more
And then..
Someone from Behind came and said "feeling bored ?" I looked there was a boy who is bhabhi's brother "oh Hii yea a lil bit" and then he said laughingly "Hii Dii i am Vivaan,Kyra ka bhai" and then I said " hello I am Mahek" we shared our hands and then bhai and bhabhi came and then we said goodbye to them and my mom told Jo bhi hoga hum call karke bata denge and then we left from there..!!

Next day
In college after completing two lectures we are here bunking third lecture
I told everything to Prachi what happened at Raichand's house and Also told avyaan flirted with me..i said "us avyaan ke bache ko toh Mai chodungi nai kasam se" Prachi said teasingly
"Kisne bola chodne ke liye mat chod use"
And hit her on her shoulder and said "Shut up mera mtlb tha ki Mai use jaan se mar dungi"
And then Prachi said laughing "Dekhna ha dhyaan se khahi wo thujhe pe hi na mar jaye ya phir Tu uspe"
And then I said faking smile "Tu pitegi aj"

THAT's IT FOR THIS CHAPTER 🥂
HOPE YOU ENJOYED 💕
DO COMMENT AND VOTE ❤️✨