Chapter 29 Strongest Vs Strongest

Start from the beginning

Taiga looked at Poppy and Luna. "Where did you find these?"

Poppy glances at the device in their hands. "I followed the memory inside me..." She answered truthfully.

"I accompanied Poppy when she was looking for answers and that is what we found." Luna explained her part of getting involved.

Hiiro's eyes widened in shock. "The memory of the person you infected?" He asked while Ophelia noticed his strange behavior after hearing Poppy's explanation.

Poppy nodded her head. "I saw Kuroto when he was young..."

"Genm!?" Taiga yelled in shock.

Nico gasps in shock and shows them the page of the manual book. "Hey, look at this." They read the page about the unknown Gashat that it allows to suppress the virus.

"Suppress the virus?" Hiiro whispered in shock.

"If we use that Gashat, we can cure Emu... and stop Parado from controlling him." Poppy suggested.

"Don't even try." Taiga cuts her off coldly before glancing at the Gashat. "This was probably created before the Proto Gashats. It's too dangerous to use it."

Ophelia nodded in agreement. "Taiga is right. We don't know what it's capable of and its side effects."

Hiiro and Ophelia's game scope blares while receiving a Bugster alert.

————————————————————

They left the building to see Motors battling against the Rider player. Taiga shook his head. "It's not Paradox?"

"It's dangerous! Stop playing that game at once!" Hiiro yelled at the Rider player worriedly.

Ophelia stops Hiiro and Taiga from transforming. "Both of you stand down. You were healed physically but mentally? You guys are still weak after being defeated by Parado. Don't push yourselves too hard."

Luna stepped in front of Ophelia and shook her head. "You should stay put as well, Ophelia-sama."

"Eh? Luna?" She looked confused and wondered about Luna's intentions to stop her from fighting.

"Ophelia-sama... I've monitored your health and your energy is low to use your Knight form." The female android explained and the former goddess looked at her surprised. "After using Heavenly Moon and healing, it drains you and I suggest... you to stand down as well. I will take care of the Bugster." She volunteered to defeat the Bugster by herself.

"You mean we will, Lu-chan?" Asuna corrected her friend and placed the driver on her waist.

"Gacchaan!"

"Don't think you can do this alone, Robot girl." Nico commented holding her Gashat.

"We always lend each other a hand." Kanade pointed out with a smile.

Luna smiled in amusement before she shook. "Do what you must." Her whole body glowed.

"Tokimeki Crisis!"

"Kamen Rider Chronicle"

"Game Start!"

"Henshin!"

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒕-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚, 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔" Luna chants as her hair turned into purple with silver-purple at the ends including her clothes.

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Girls are always in a heartbeating crisis!"

"Enter the game! Riding the end!"