Special Chapter 01

Começar do início

I smiled. "You're really excited to play for the country, huh?"

"Syempre. Pangarap kaya 'to ng bawat player. Pangarap ko rin 'to, 'no. Iba kapag may flag na ng Philippines sa jersey mo," he replied and I nodded because I feel the same way. "Sa tingin mo, mananalo kaya tayo mamaya? Thailand agad kalaban natin."

"Of course, baby," I uttered proudly.

"Yabang talaga. Kapag ikaw hindi naka-score mamaya..."

"Speaking of Thailand and score, I'm just wondering if we can shower together-"

"Ang manyak mo, number eleven."

I laughed and wiggled my eyebrows. "I'm just suggesting, baby. To conserve water, let's shower together. Just like what we did last year in Bangkok."

"H'wag mo na ipaalala! Sabi ko sa 'yo, 'wag ka masyadong sumasama kina Jerome, e. Mga natututunan mo sa kanila."

"Why? You looked so hot when you invited me to join you-"

"Roen!" He voice is full of warning.

"Fine, fine," I said, laughing and giving up my naughty thoughts. "Let's take a picture, instead. Where's your phone, baby?"

"Hindi pa ako naghihilamos, e," he pouted while getting his phone.

Damn.

Didn't he know that his lips are my weakness?

I cleared my throat as I gathered all the strength not to look at his tempting lips. Calm your ass, Alejo. "Me, too, baby. I haven't washed my face yet."

"So, dumiretso ka rito paggising mo?"

"Uh huh."

Kai shook his head while smiling.

That's right, baby. I'm this whipped for you.

"Tara, picture na tayo," he said.

We took a couple of pictures. Kai asked me to do some poses and I happily obliged. And is it bad to gatekeep him after seeing how beautiful his smile is in those pictures? But on the other hand, I also want the world to know that I am so lucky to see that smile of his up-close almost everyday.

"You look handsome here, baby," I told him while looking at the last picture we took. We were both looking at the camera but there's really something magical in his smile that is making my heart beat faster.

"Ikaw nga iyong gwapo, e. Tignan mo. Kaunting smile lang pero photogenic pa rin."

"Nah. That's just my regular face," I laughed but the truth is, I'm so happy whenever he's giving me compliments.

If Kai is telling me that I'm gwapo, I'd believe him.

"Yabang! Partida, wala pang hilamos iyan, 'no?" He said laughing and I just shook my head while smiling. "Send ko ba sa 'yo 'to?"

"Sure, baby. I'll post it on my account."

"Okay," he mumbled and after a couple of seconds, my phone vibrated. "Sent!"

I took my phone out and immediately saved the picture. Then I went to my IG profile to post it.

"Anong caption ilalagay mo?" Kai asked while looking at the screen of my phone.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "First game as teammates."

His lips parted but he smiled right after.

He once told me that he fell in love with me because of my smile. He knew that I liked him way back in our high school days during the Palarong Pambansa. But what he didn't know is that I fell first because of his smile as well.