𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

Start from the beginning

You went to your closet, scanning it for an outfit to wear today. It was getting hotter outside, the south's summer truly living up to its name with today being a high 80. You couldn't even throw on your favorite hoodie anymore without breaking a sweat.

You picked up a pair of shorts, pairing it up with a white crop tank. With a jacket as an accessory, you went to the bathroom to fix up your appearance. Your lace install was gone due to the heat, long butterfly locs to replace it. You neatly swooped your edges, putting on an array of lotions and perfumes to top off everything.

 You neatly swooped your edges, putting on an array of lotions and perfumes to top off everything

your outfit^^^

You texted Tana, letting him know you were ready before making your way downstairs. Light shone through the windows as you went to the kitchen to pick up a quick snack. It was still early and you hadn't eaten anything since this morning. You got a bowl of your [favorite fruit], popping a few slices in your mouth before hearing a ding from Tana saying he was here.

You quickly put up the fruit to head out the front door. Tana's black Benz sat in your driveway, tinted windows hiding any sign of life. You opened the passenger door, taking a seat on the smooth red leather seat as the air cooled you down. Tana sat quietly in the driver's seat, his eyes trailing on you before turning back to pull out of the driveway.

Fetti by Future filled the silence as he started on the road. The mall was about 45 minutes away, longer if there was traffic. Usually, the two of you would be making small talk by now, him laughing as you told him stories about your day. Instead, you kept quiet, your eyes locked on your phone as you scrolled on insta. You sat back in your seat wondering if this awkwardness would last the whole ride, or even worse the whole day.

You glanced over at him. His eyes were focused on the road as one hand rested peacefully on the steering wheel. A watch decorated his wrist which matched the shiny jewelry that dangled above his jacket. His usual curls were now tamed, neatly twisted in two strands that hung low in front of his face. He still had that tougher look to him, his previous cuts now healing with scabs forming over them. They complimented the deep scar that grazed his brow, leaving a patch of hair missing.

 They complimented the deep scar that grazed his brow, leaving a patch of hair missing